Author Topic: BREAKING: Ben Carson Issues DIRE Warning To America After He Lets Loose SECRET And Destroys Critica  (Read 860 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Ben Carson Issues DIRE Warning To America After He Lets Loose SECRET And Destroys Critical Race Theory Indoctrination!

Critical Race Theory has been spreading across our nation and dividing people through racial Marxism.  This is not by accident, it is by design and the left extremists know exactly what they are doing.

This is not going to simply go away nor will the left let up off of the gas pedal when it comes to spreading their hate and racism, using mainstream media to push their propaganda to indoctrinate people of all ages.

Breitbart Report: Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson slammed the teaching of Critical Race Theory to children during a speech at Turning Point USA’s Student Action Summit on Sunday.

“Critical race theory, the 1619 Project, what is that really about? It’s about dividing people. It’s about creating the kind of division and strife that allows control. We’ve all heard the phrase, ‘divide and conquer.’ That’s what it’s about,” he said.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/ben-carson-has-dire-warning/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer-WU&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32406087&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%207-20-21%20NEW%20(Duplicate%20%231)

Online berdie

I have heard "divide and conquer". I have also heard "a house divided cannot stand". Balkanization is a dangerous thing. IMHO it started with accomodating different languages. One speaks the language where one lives. (Tourism is a little different.)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have heard "divide and conquer". I have also heard "a house divided cannot stand". Balkanization is a dangerous thing. IMHO it started with accomodating different languages. One speaks the language where one lives. (Tourism is a little different.)
It goes back to pushing a hard hyphenated American. It used to be people that emigrated were proud of their heritage and calling themselves German, Irish, Polish, Japanese, etc to show pride in their roots did not supplant their overwhelming pride in being American. My father put it as I believe those of the past believed, he said that he came to America to be an American and that was all he was now, didn't mean he wasn't proud of his Hungarian heritage. for the last fifty years or so the democrats have worked hard to divide by any means possible, race, language, color, to rip apart that unity of America that existed before and they have been all too successful.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Democrats by in large have gone communist.  That is how far we have fallen as a nation.  We kill our most vulnerable, the unborn, something seven men decided who were NEVER elected to anything with 60+million dead and counting, we allow politicians to sell out the citizens of the USA and align their loyalties to foreign nations and foreign people, i.e the stinking traitor Biden and his Crime Family, and now we are fixing elections electronically just like Putin in Russia.

Our republic is lost, and either we take action now or we lose it permanently.  Every person involved with the Grand Voter Fraud in 2020 should face indictment, conviction and an immediate dispatch to hell.  Only way to end that nonsense.

Otherwise, in ten years, one will not be able to tell the difference between the USA and Russia.  I have been there a number of times, and the Democommies are fast marching us into a society EXACTLY like them!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 09:46:43 pm by jafo2010 »

Online libertybele

Democrats by in large have gone communist.  That is how far we have fallen as a nation.  We kill our most vulnerable, the unborn, something seven men decided who were NEVER elected to anything with 60+million dead and counting, we allow politicians to sell out the citizens of the USA and align their loyalties to foreign nations and foreign people, i.e the stinking traitor Biden and his Crime Family, and now we are fixing elections electronically just like Putin in Russia.

Our republic is lost, and either we take action now or we lose it permanently.  Every person involved with the Grand Voter Fraud in 2020 should face indictment, conviction and an immediate dispatch to hell.  Only way to end that nonsense.

Otherwise, in ten years, one will not be able to tell the difference between the USA and Russia.  I have been there a number of times, and the Democommies are fast marching us into a society EXACTLY like them!

I agree with everything that you say. Ten years?  I give her less than five.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "secret" is not really a secret.

That is to say:
Multi-racial societies, even multi-ethnic societies are not workable or tenable. The natural -- and ONLY outcome -- of such societies/nations is Balkanization and eventual breakup due to ethnic/racial tensions and conflict.

I sense that someday, historians looking back will note that the great failure of the former United States was that it was predicated upon a fantasy, promulgated by Thomas Jefferson, about a notion of "equality" that sounded noble and enlightened but was ultimately unsustainable in practice.

Look around.
That's what you see happening today.
The rumblings you hear are the cracks and fissures spreading through the foundation of The Republic, which will soon crumble as it falls into the crevice of communism. And the left salivates in anticipation of their victory...

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jafo2010

Do NOT forget those traitors,Poppy and Boy Jorge Bush,along with their good goombas,Bubba and his lovely wife. THEY were the ones that made the Chinese takeover possible,and maybe even inevitable.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline art.prout

@jafo2010

Do NOT forget those traitors,Poppy and Boy Jorge Bush,along with their good goombas,Bubba and his lovely wife. THEY were the ones that made the Chinese takeover possible,and maybe even inevitable.

Very good point!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pete, no argument here.  If I had my way, every single person pushing globalism would be labelled a traitor and promptly found guilty and dispatched to hell.  The sovereignty of this once great nation is eroded daily by these pukes.  That includes all the presidents since Reagan, and half of Congress.  Trump might be the only exclusion.  I have heard people argue Trump was also a globalist, but I did not see evidence to that effect.

Online libertybele

Pete, no argument here.  If I had my way, every single person pushing globalism would be labelled a traitor and promptly found guilty and dispatched to hell.  The sovereignty of this once great nation is eroded daily by these pukes.  That includes all the presidents since Reagan, and half of Congress.  Trump might be the only exclusion.  I have heard people argue Trump was also a globalist, but I did not see evidence to that effect.

I've heard others accuse Trump of being a globalist.  Several observations; he had more than a chance to build that wall when he had a full majority in both Houses of Congress and yet did nothing.  That has not set well with me. He did renegotiate NAFTA to his credit. He put some tariffs on China to even trade out a little bit.  The later two, I believe were beneficial, however, I have not done any research. He had a chance to declare the Insurrection Act but nothing was done enabling the rioting and destruction to continue.  With China and NAFTA I think Trump saw a lot of $$ sitting on the table and that is why he went for the changes.  As far as the border and the rioting; I continue to find his inaction troubling.

Does that make him a globalist?  I do know that he jumped into the race right after Cruz declared his candidacy which was surprising because for years he was on team DEM.  That has always troubled me as well and I had often felt that he was input into the race by the DEMS to ensure that Cruz, a true conservative lost. He didn't go after Hillary during the election, nor did he lock her up.  She is the biggest globalist going.  So, not going after Hillary and not locking her up, does that make him a globalist?  He never drained the swamp either; not even close and his picks as AG have been concerning as well.

I expect a few arrows and tomahawks coming my way, but as much good as I believe Trump has done, and all and all I felt he was a good president, I still question some of his actions that have always left a nagging feeling in my gut.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 08:12:35 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I've heard others accuse Trump of being a globalist.  Several observations; he had more than a chance to build that wall when he had a full majority in both Houses of Congress and yet did nothing.  That has not set well with me. He did renegotiate NAFTA to his credit. He put some tariffs on China to even trade out a little bit.  The later two, I believe were beneficial, however, I have not done any research. He had a chance to declare the Insurrection Act but nothing was done enabling the rioting and destruction to continue.  With China and NAFTA I think Trump saw a lot of $$ sitting on the table and that is why he went for the changes.  As far as the border and the rioting; I continue to find his inaction troubling.

Does that make him a globalist?  I do know that he jumped into the race right after Cruz declared his candidacy which was surprising because for years he was on team DEM.  That has always troubled me as well and I had often felt that he was input into the race by the DEMS to ensure that Cruz, a true conservative lost. He didn't go after Hillary during the election, nor did he lock her up.  She is the biggest globalist going.  So, not going after Hillary and not locking her up, does that make him a globalist?  He never drained the swamp either; not even close and his picks as AG have been concerning as well.

I expect a few arrows and tomahawks coming my way, but as much good as I believe Trump has done, and all and all I felt he was a good president, I still question some of his actions that have always left a nagging feeling in my gut.

@libertybele

Our Presidents are supposed to be LEADERS that show us the way,not dictators,and the ONLY way Trump could even have attempted to do the things you are upset about was to try to be a dictator.

He didn't even try to do some of the things I wanted him to do,but I understand that as The President of the United States that he was NOT a dictator,and if he wanted to get ANYTHING done,he HAD to play a certain amount of kissy-face with a hostile congress and senate. Even when the R's  had a majority,it was paper-thin and could disappear as quickly as a whiff of smoke.

What Trump did was try to focus on the things he COULD make some headway with,and try to stand up to the things he didn't approve of,while trying to reach out to the working class Republican base to get their support.

Unlike Boy Jorge and Poppy,who only reached out to the international banker base.

I,personally,think he did a bang-up job of walking THAT tightrope. A SMART businessman focuses on the possible,and ignores the impossible. This is what he did.

Offline skeeter

@libertybele

Our Presidents are supposed to be LEADERS that show us the way,not dictators,and the ONLY way Trump could even have attempted to do the things you are upset about was to try to be a dictator.

He didn't even try to do some of the things I wanted him to do,but I understand that as The President of the United States that he was NOT a dictator,and if he wanted to get ANYTHING done,he HAD to play a certain amount of kissy-face with a hostile congress and senate. Even when the R's  had a majority,it was paper-thin and could disappear as quickly as a whiff of smoke.

What Trump did was try to focus on the things he COULD make some headway with,and try to stand up to the things he didn't approve of,while trying to reach out to the working class Republican base to get their support.

Unlike Boy Jorge and Poppy,who only reached out to the international banker base.

I,personally,think he did a bang-up job of walking THAT tightrope. A SMART businessman focuses on the possible,and ignores the impossible. This is what he did.
if I recall the rats tied up his border wall effort in court, where he eventually prevailed secured funding then began his wall. Dunno how he could’ve got it going any sooner.

Online libertybele

Dictator??? Bull.  Trump had a Full majority for the first couple of years and waited till the 11th hr. to move on the wall...just a few weeks before the new Congress was to be voted in.  Sure after the new Congress was voted in Nancy and Chuckie dug their heels in.  Not wanting a dictator just question why he didn't seize the golden opportunity when he had the chance.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dictator??? Bull.  Trump had a Full majority for the first couple of years and waited till the 11th hr. to move on the wall...just a few weeks before the new Congress was to be voted in.  Sure after the new Congress was voted in Nancy and Chuckie dug their heels in.  Not wanting a dictator just question why he didn't seize the golden opportunity when he had the chance.

@libertybele

"Full majority"????

You are delusional. I can't remember the last time any Republican President had a full majority. There has ALWAYS been a number of RINO's who thrill at the idea of blocking a conservative majority vote. The only time a Republican President can count on their votes is right before an election.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 03:49:17 am by sneakypete »