Author Topic: Impossibly Inconsistent Climate Disaster Claims – an ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Fantasy  (Read 250 times)

rangerrebew

Impossibly Inconsistent Climate Disaster Claims – an ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Fantasy
By
H. Sterling Burnett -
July 19, 2021 0

Climate alarmists have a problem presenting a consistent narrative on the dangers supposed human-caused climate change poses.

Instead, they follow Lewis Carroll’s irrepressible and violent Red Queen down the climate change rabbit hole, as when in response to Alice’s statement that “one can’t believe impossible things,” she proudly proclaimed, “I daresay you haven’t had much practice. When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

Replace the word “impossible” with “contradictory” and you’ll get my point. Over the past two decades, the mainstream media have regularly reported claims that human-caused climate change will bring on both the disappearance of snow and increased snowfall. In 2013, for example, The Daily Telegraph ran an article titled “Children Just Aren’t Going to Know What Snow Is” which was about a wild claim made by climate scientist Dr. David Viner in the year 2000. The blundering story has since been disappeared from The Independent, where it was originally published. In 2014, The New York Times ran an article titled “The End of Snow?” Each story claimed human-caused climate change would result in snow becoming a rare and possibly unheard-of event in the near future in places where snow has historically been common.

https://climaterealism.com/2021/07/impossibly-inconsistent-climate-disaster-claims-an-alice-in-wonderland-fantasy/