Author Topic: George P. Bush warns border crisis is 'not sustainable' as he sues Biden over wall, hits Dems for fl  (Read 403 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
??? As far as keeping illegals out, this lawsuit is frivolous as the Biden administration is allowing the illegals in...wall or no wall.

George P. Bush warns border crisis is 'not sustainable' as he sues Biden over wall, hits Dems for fleeing

Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush on Tuesday warned that the border crisis is "not sustainable" as he explained how his office came to sue the Biden administration over its ending of wall construction, while also tearing into Texas Democrats for fleeing the state.

"I can tell you this is the worst I’ve ever seen it and the statistics bear that out," Bush told Fox News about the border crisis in an interview, referring to stats that show more than 188,000 migrants apprehended in June.

"Farmers and ranchers are long accustomed to illegal activity but it's reached a point where it’s not sustainable and we need help from the federal government," he said.

He announced the lawsuit last week as part of the Texas Defense Task Force, set up by Bush to identify federal overreach and push back against perceived threats to the Texan economy. It sues Biden as well as the Department of Homeland Security on the grounds that ending the wall construction is illegal.

More than 450 miles of border wall, including in Texas, were built during the Trump administration. Opponents of wall construction said it was cruel and ineffective, while proponents said it was a vital part of a border strategy to stop the flow of illegal immigration...............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george-p-bush-border-crisis-not-sustainable-sues-biden-wall
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.