Author Topic: BREAKING: Donald Trump Tells Dinner Guests He is Running for President in 2024, According to New Rep  (Read 402 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Donald Trump Tells Dinner Guests He is Running for President in 2024, According to New Report

by Kyle Becker
about 10 hours ago

Donald Trump is primed to give the presidency another run in 2024, according to a new report broken by the Rolling Stone.

“Trump has told at least three people he’s dined with in recent months that he plans to run in 2024, a former senior official at the Republican National Committee tells Rolling Stone.”

“I have three friends who’ve had dinner with him in the last couple of months,” the report said citing the former RNC official. “All three reported that his current plans are to run for president in 2024.”

“Now, whether he does or not is a different issue,” the official added. “We’ve still got three years to go. But he’s telling people that.”

The 45th president’s announcement that he plans to run again reportedly came at a series of dinners.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-donald-trump-tells-dinner-guests-he-is-running-for-president-in-2024-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Swell.  *****rollingeyes*****

A dog returns to his vomit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump has told at least three people he’s dined with in recent months that he plans to run in 2024, a former senior official

This is classic 'fake news'. Make up a story that is impossible to verify using anecdotal stories from anonymous sources.
This is exactly how they do it, a classic example.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.