Author Topic: CNN: Boy, Biden sure is facing a lot of crises all of a sudden  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN: Boy, Biden sure is facing a lot of crises all of a sudden
Allahpundit Aug 13, 2021 8:01 PM ET

He sure is. One can give him a partial pass on COVID’s resurgence since the rise of the Delta variant was out of his hands. But the other three here are squarely on him.

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1426238629215670277

Even COVID is only a partial pass. Many millions of senior citizens are sitting around waiting to be infected as the immunity from shots they received six or seven months ago ebbs. What are Biden’s CDC and FDA doing about it? Jack at the moment, to all appearances.

I have no sense of how the catastrophic lightning fall of Afghanistan’s government will play with voters. Americans have wanted out for a long time; Biden granted their wish with alacrity, essentially unplugging the U.S. military presence there rather than powering it down. Maybe most of the country will shrug and think, “We gave them 20 years. There was nothing more we could have done. It was time to go.” But Afghanistan’s collapse is happening so quickly, and is apt to turn so ugly, that I suspect many who would have tolerated a more gradual Taliban takeover on the theory that was nothing more we could have done will watch with horror and think, “Surely we could have done more than this.”

more
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/08/13/cnn-boy-biden-sure-is-facing-a-lot-of-crises-all-of-a-sudden-n408754
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: CNN: Boy, Biden sure is facing a lot of crises all of a sudden
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 06:59:14 pm »
It is because the Chinese, Taliban and others believe Rahm is right

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 07:54:38 pm »
He sure is. One can give him a partial pass on COVID’s resurgence since the rise of the Delta variant was out of his hands. But the other three here are squarely on him.

Yet he has blamed Trump for all four.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 08:05:14 pm »
Yet he has blamed Trump for all four.

Well, of course, because, because, because mean tweets!!!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 08:06:23 pm »
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2021, 08:10:00 pm »
I'd lay Delta at his doorstep, too. Hundreds of thousands of illegals pouring over the border, shipped all over the country? That's on Biden.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis