Author Topic: ANALYSIS: Here Are The Clear Reasons Why Hispanics Are Moving Away From The Democratic Party  (Read 794 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ANALYSIS: Here Are The Clear Reasons Why Hispanics Are Moving Away From The Democratic Party

Varun Hukeri
General Assignment & Analysis Reporter
August 12, 2021 2:22 PM ET

Former President Donald Trump’s gains among Hispanic voters in the 2020 election came as a surprise to Democrats and legacy media, but recent data shows the far-left rhetoric and policies increasingly embraced by Democrats is driving Hispanics away.

The rightward shift among Hispanic voters last November was especially pronounced in crucial states like Florida and Texas. Trump won 45% of the Hispanic vote in Florida, an 11-point increase from his 2016 performance, mainly due to support among Miami’s Cuban-American community.

Trump also won around 41-47% of the Hispanic vote in traditionally Democratic border counties in Texas’ Rio Grande Valley region, where up to 90% of residents are Hispanic. Counties in Texas with the highest percentage of Hispanic residents also shifted toward the Republican Party between 19 and 55 points in the 2020 election, The Washington Post reported.

David Shor, head of data science at the left-leaning OpenLabs R&D, told NPR in an interview last month that Republicans’ gains among Hispanics “was a national trend that happened basically everywhere.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/12/hispanics-republicans-democrats-latinx-border-security-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

If this analysis is true and it holds going forward, it would be nearly impossible for the Democratic Party to win elections in its current form. The only group they’ll have left will be inner-city blacks.

The Democrat party has decided to make racism and white supremacy it’s central issue. The reason is they can’t show inner-city black people how wonderful they’ve been running the cities the last several decades, so they're reduced to crying racism

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:21:26 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If this analysis is true and it holds going forward, it would be nearly impossible for the Democratic Party to win elections in its current form. The only group they’ll have left will be inner-city blacks.

The Democrat party has decided to make racism and white supremacy it’s central issue. The reason is they can’t show inner-city black people how wonderful they’ve been running the cities the last several decades, so they're reduced to crying racism
Well, to win honest elections, anyway. The standard (now) pattern is the media shills get up front and tell everyone that so and so has the __________ (pick a group) vote, present distorted polls to back that up, and then the Dems turn loose the fraud machine on election night. It will happen again without safeguards in place, no matter what the actual outcome of the election would be without the cheating.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Not surprising.  Many people of Latin American descent, especially 1st and 2nd generation immigrants and their families are deplorables.

They are working class.
They are less likely to have completed college.
They are religiously/socially conservative.
They value hard work and sacrifice.

Politically, they may have more in common with Rust Belt and Appalachian coal miners and auto workers than the limousine, liberal, Martha's Vineyard summer home eltitists that run the Democratic Party establishment.

They have enough skin in the game to know that the covetous limousine liberals' promises of free everything ring hollow.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Democrats are losing millions of votes from Hispanic voters,
but plan to make up for it with
MORE millions of votes from photocopiers and software bots!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline skeeter

Not surprising.  Many people of Latin American descent, especially 1st and 2nd generation immigrants and their families are deplorables.

They are working class.
They are less likely to have completed college.
They are religiously/socially conservative.
They value hard work and sacrifice.

Politically, they may have more in common with Rust Belt and Appalachian coal miners and auto workers than the limousine, liberal, Martha's Vineyard summer home eltitists that run the Democratic Party establishment.

They have enough skin in the game to know that the covetous limousine liberals' promises of free everything ring hollow.
Leftists' racist assumption is hispanics here are hispanics and will welcome more hispanics, legal or otherwise. In reality not only are there are ethnic divisions among Mexicans, central & south Americans but older hispanic communities in the US are the most negatively impacted by wholesale illegal immigration. They do not want these people flooding their neighborhoods any more than the rest of us do.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 03:26:05 pm by skeeter »

Offline Victoria33

@Smokin Joe

Beginning in about the year 2000, when I was working with the Texas Republican Party, we made a decision to open Republican offices in Spanish Communities.  As we found out in our own county that was Democrat when we started, if you open an office they will come.  We did that, and after a few years, the county was Republican.

So, it was a good idea to go to Spanish Communities, open an office, and take our message to those living in that area.

Spanish people are "big" on family and tend to be more conservative than liberal.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Smokin Joe

Beginning in about the year 2000, when I was working with the Texas Republican Party, we made a decision to open Republican offices in Spanish Communities.  As we found out in our own county that was Democrat when we started, if you open an office they will come.  We did that, and after a few years, the county was Republican.

Interesting.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

@Smokin Joe

So, it was a good idea to go to Spanish Communities, open an office, and take our message to those living in that area.

Spanish people are "big" on family and tend to be more conservative than liberal.

Do you believe that same process would work With Hispanics in states such as California?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't believe the premise of this article for a moment.
I'd like to... but I don't.

(We've been there before.
Charlie Brown, Lucy, football.)

Once the dem-communists shove through their amnesty (not only for those already here, but a "fast track" for those yet to come), they'll have those hispanics voting for the DCP for the next 100 years....
(where I have heard that paraphrased before?)

Only the founding people of Euro-Western Civilization could have created America, and only their direct descendants could perpetuate it.

In other words...
"Only WE can be US" ...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

My experience has been that they are hardworking, competent, tradesmen who take their jobs and family seriously. The entire Leftist approach of dissolving families (to gain State control) is unlikely to work. I see programs to increase the number of working Hispanic women as an attempt to undermine their families, and to reduce the status of the Males as providers, an intangible effect that is cultural and damaging, at least when such programs are pushed by the Left.
The family unit is the foundation of a free society, the cornerstone of a culture.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We're already seeing results in elections with a couple of GOP Hispanic mayors elected in TX I think.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Do you believe that same process would work With Hispanics in states such as California?
ethnic communities in CA are more racially radicalized than in other regions, IMO. And unless things change socially the same is in store for the rest of the nation. We’ve got to take the initiative from the race baiting left and soon, but the GOP does not have the goods to do so.