Author Topic: Dick Durbin Boasts ‘Demographics of America’ Making GOP Less Electable  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dick Durbin Boasts ‘Demographics of America’ Making GOP Less Electable

John Binder 19 Jul 2021

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) boasted on the United States Senate floor on Monday that the “demographics of America” driven by mass legal immigration is making the Republican Party increasingly unelectable.

During a speech on the Senate floor, Durbin accused Republicans of trying to restrict American citizens from voting, bragging that the nation’s “new voters” — those who are foreign-born and have secured naturalized American citizenship — are making it more difficult for the GOP to get elected in certain states and nationwide.

“Republicans, when in control of state legislatures, are by design trying to make it more difficult for some people to vote. Why? The answer is very simple,” Durbin said. “The demographics of America are not on the side of the Republican Party.”

“The new voters in this country are moving away from them, away from Donald Trump, away from their party creed that they preach, and instead, they’re moving to be independents or even vote on the other side,” Durbin continued.

President Joe Biden, in early February, signed an executive order specifically designed to boost legal immigration levels by ordering federal agencies to increase U.S. naturalization rates.

In April, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) accused Biden of attempting to “remake the demographics of America” via legal immigration to create an electorate that keeps Democrats in constant power.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/19/dick-durbin-demographics-america-gop-less-electable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

No, dick, we're opposed because the quality of life will collapse.  Just look at the southern half of the Chicago metro.  Those people may as well be living in Brazil. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Hopefully this new demographic will begin to look past the anti white racism the rats constantly preach to them and try to vote in a way that’s truly in their own interests.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Dick Durbin Boasts ‘Demographics of America’ Making GOP Less Electable

christian:
Turban Durban is trying to blame shift attention away from democrats firm belief that election fraud   is Making GOP Less Electable.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline thackney

Keep telling yourself that while the Hispanic Voters is beginning to understand how democrat policies hurt them.

How Texas' Longtime Democratic And Heavily Latino County Flipped Red
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/05/931836590/how-texas-longtime-democratic-and-heavily-latino-county-flipped-red
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Keep telling yourself that while the Hispanic Voters is beginning to understand how democrat policies hurt them.

How Texas' Longtime Democratic And Heavily Latino County Flipped Red
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/05/931836590/how-texas-longtime-democratic-and-heavily-latino-county-flipped-red
It was quite some time back and can't recall where but I know I read that generations of Hispanics became more conservative for the very reason you stated as they became more educated.

Offline thackney

It was quite some time back and can't recall where but I know I read that generations of Hispanics became more conservative for the very reason you stated as they became more educated.

I can tell you the Houston area hispanics getting good paychecks from refinery work think very differently that ones in California waiting on the welfare check.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer