Author Topic: China threatens to nuke Japan over Taiwan in video played on CCP-sanctioned channel  (Read 827 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Here comes WWIII??

China threatens to nuke Japan over Taiwan in video played on CCP-sanctioned channel

The Chinese Communist Party aired a video in which it warned Japan of a nuclear response and "full-scale war" if the island nation interferes in China’s handling of Taiwan.

The video, which appeared on a channel approved by the CCP, singles out Japan as the one exception to China’s policy to not use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear powers.

"We will use nuclear bombs first," the video said. "We will use nuclear bombs continuously. We will do this until Japan declares unconditional surrender for the second time."

The CCP claims that it will "liberate Taiwan," and it warns against Japan deploying "one soldier, one plane or one ship."

The video was deleted from Chinese platform Xigua after gaining 2 million views, but copies were uploaded to YouTube and Twitter, Taiwan News reported.

The threats follow comments made two weeks ago by Japanese officials about Taiwan’s sovereignty, with Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso saying that Japan must "defend Taiwan," The Japan Times reported. ...............

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-nuke-japan-taiwan-video-ccp-channel
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dayum.   3rd times the charm.  The fallout will be complete.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Dayum.   3rd times the charm.  The fallout will be complete.

With China accelerating their arsenal production, IMO they're not going to stop with Japan.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ironhorsedriver

Hopefully they aren't that foolish. They would have to expect retaliation from the US. Not to mention becoming a pariah to the world.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hopefully they aren't that foolish. They would have to expect retaliation from the US. Not to mention becoming a pariah to the world.

Ordinarily, they would expect retaliation from the U.S., but keep in mind who is at the helm, how he got there and his relationship with China.  No, I don't think China is worried at all about U.S. retaliation.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Related article: Did Japan Just Warn The US Of An Impending Joint Attack From China And Russia?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-japan-just-warn-us-impending-joint-attack-china-and-russia?utm_campaign=&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter

I say absolutely. I stated awhile ago that Biden put a target on our backs and China and Russia will compete to see who will overtake the U.S.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I say absolutely. I stated awhile ago that Biden put a target on our backs and China and Russia will compete to see who will overtake the U.S.

C'mon man.  The axis powers will unite to defeat the yellow fellows.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I genuinely hate China. I would imagine it's neighbors feel the same way.