Author Topic: Fauci Unleashes His Propaganda Horde In War With The Free Press  (Read 243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Fauci Unleashes His Propaganda Horde In War With The Free Press

Dr. Fauci blames conservative news sites for spreading 'disinformation' and supports the Biden administration's campaign to ban people from social media sites.

By Jordan Davidson
July 19, 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci took cues from the White House, which recently bragged about colluding with Big Tech to squash dissenters, to unleash a horde of COVID-19 propaganda from various bureaucrats and Democrat legislators that the corrupt corporate media proudly disseminated.

In an interview with CNN’s far-left anchor Jim Acosta, the scandal-plagued Fauci expressed support for the Biden administration’s campaign to ban people from social media sites. He also said that the “disinformation and misinformation” coming from conservative news outlets such as Fox News “is really, really a problem.”

“If you look at the extraordinary, historic success in eradicating smallpox and eliminating polio from most of the world. And we’re on the brink of eradicating polio. If we had had the pushback, for vaccines, the way we’re seeing on certain media, I don’t think it would have been possible, at all, to not only eradicate smallpox,” Fauci said. “We probably would still have smallpox. And we probably would still have polio in this country if we had the kind of false information that’s being spread, now. If we had that back, decades ago, I would be certain that we’d still have polio in this country.”

Shortly after Fauci’s comments aired and President Joe Biden claimed that Facebook is “killing people,” CNN Anchor Dana Bash asked U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy whether he believes conservative media outlets airing dissenting COVID-19 rhetoric also play a role in “killing people.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/19/fauci-unleashes-his-propaganda-horde-in-war-with-the-free-press/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Fauci Unleashes His Propaganda Horde In War With The Free Press
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 08:32:55 pm »
COVID-19 will not be eradicated the way that smallpox was eradicated and polio controlled.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 08:58:13 pm »
Don't Fauci my Florida merch is selling fast.  More states need to put that jive ass turkey in his place.  Ridicule is all he deserves. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 09:00:45 pm »
Don't Fauci my Florida merch is selling fast.  More states need to put that jive ass turkey in his place.  Ridicule is all he deserves.
He deserves the prison time if he knowingly lied to Congress
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 11:55:32 pm »
He deserves the prison time if he knowingly lied to Congress

There are literally hundreds of Fedgov employees deserving of prison time at present. Fauci is the highest paid of them and NONE will ever serve one hour.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien