Author Topic: Parents Canceled by Their Own Children  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Parents Canceled by Their Own Children
« on: July 19, 2021, 12:39:49 pm »
July 19, 2021
Parents Canceled by Their Own Children
By Caryn Boddie

It happened that, as I was thinking about writing about my husband and me being canceled by our own children six months ago — we have been agonizing about not being able to talk to them or see our grandson for all that time — a thought popped into my mind: blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Weeks ago, while struggling with how to understand what has happened, I picked up a copy of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.  Then I looked at a book by David Horowitz entitled Barack Obama's Rules for Revolution: The Alinsky Model.  What I read convinced me that our family, more so our children, had been targeted.  We, as a middle-class family who used to live together in the suburbs, were in the bull's eye.

Consider the last chapter of Rules, which was published in 1971. It is entitled "The Way Forward."  Alinsky writes, "Organization for action will now and in the decade ahead center upon America's white middle class.  That is where the power is[.] ... Large parts of the middle class, the 'silent majority,' must be activated[.]"

The left has been working on making the children of the middle class into radicals, turning them against their parents and their parents' values for fifty years now, in multiple generations.  All the things we middle-class parents believed in and called good, our children now call bad and false, and more than bad and false, worthy of destruction, especially if we parents are Christian and conservative, and even more so if we are Trump-supporters.  Our cancelation is the fruit of the left's strategy to remake America.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/parents_canceled_by_their_own_children.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Parents Canceled by Their Own Children
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 03:36:51 pm »
Nothing new.  I got canceled 15 years ago.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 03:41:24 pm »
We are somewhat meek people — good folks according to a neighbor — who were devoted to our children, who invested in our children and then cheered them on through their education and as they left to travel the world and begin careers on the East Coast.
And that's where you went wrong.

You failed to instill distrust in a society that is inherently evil and will either corrupt or destroy your children. If one must rely on the public education system, one must instill that distrust.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 07:25:13 pm »
Interesting thread.  Literally just last night, I saw a posting by my oldest daughter on Facebook(back on June 18th) that confirms this sentiment in spades.  I am completely estranged from my children, largely because of a very ugly divorce from their mother.  My ex had some serious mental issues that I spent 15 years trying to get her to seek help, to no avail.  After being married for 24 years, we got divorced.  My ex fleeced me for every dollar I had, and some I didn't have.  I am still paying for that divorce, and the ***** has been dead for ten years.  Yes, her mental illness that she denied put her in the grave at the ripe age of 55.

So, she and her mother effectively alienated my children from me.  It is hard to fight lies.  She told some doozies.  I finally gave up knocking on the door.  Well my daughter on FB wrote the following:

Haha people liking this might not know my dead beat dad hasn’t helped me

And below this line was a meme of thanking dad for everything he had done for me, which was tied to Father's Day back last month.

Now, this brat was provided a very nice life while she lived in my house.  And when she called me, I gave her everything she requested.  When she called to whine about her two year younger sister having a drivers license, a car, and she had neither, also along with hinting about helping for college, She was in Ohio, I was in Charleston, SC, I offered to fly her down to Charleston and show her the College of Charleston, where I knew I could get her in, and that I would pay for her education, help her get her license, buy her a car, etc.  I told her she could live on campus or live with me.  I could not be more accommodating.  She thumbed her nose at me.  Did not come down then.  She went to some POS school in Ohio.  However, one year later she comes down, and I give her the tour, tell her I can still make it happen.  Nope, she still thumbs her nose.

And while in school, she had a health problem.  Her mother had a serious and debilitating phobia of the health profession.  She lived just 1.5 hours away from where my daughter went to school.  I had to fly to Pittsburgh, drive over to Canton, Ohio and I took her to a top physician in Pittsburgh for her problem.  Paid for everything which cost me about $1,000, and returned her to school.  After the doctor told her what her problem was, which was far simpler than what her mother led her to believe, she broke down and cried like a baby.  Her mother had her believing she would need surgery and a good chance she would die from it.  That is the lunacy of her ***** mother.  I had to explain to her that her mother had serious mental issues that have gone unresolved and to the detriment of all involved.

When she graduated from high school, I told her if she needed anything to let me know.  I told her I would get her a computer for school, and her mother talked her out of it.  She is there for two weeks and calls to tell me she is the only one without a computer.  So, I got her an Apple Mac laptop, loaded up with about $5,000 of software, no joke.  Not so much as a thank you.  She wanted to be an Art teacher.  So I take her to one of these art supply stores and bought her everything she wanted.  That was another $1,000 on art sh*t.  And on and on.  Took her and her sister shopping, and in about 30 minutes, they spent about $2,000 on clothes.  Of course, their mother objected to that.  I am sure they were inundated with negative bullsh*t from her for a month.

Well, their mother died and they did not even let me know.  I found out four days later when the friend that introduced me to my ex wrote an email, and the subject line read, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT TERRY, with the body having one sentence, MAYBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REBUILD YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR KIDS.  I called him, 10:30PM at night minutes after seeing his email, asking, what gives?  He said, Terry is dead.  I was shocked.  I get on the computer and pull her obit up.  It is late March, and in reading her obit, it says, proceeded in death my mother and father.  I got back on the phone and asked when her mother died.  He was not aware her mother died 2.5 months before.  Of course, no one told me about her death either. 

I called the next day to the funeral home and asked what the cause of death was.  The guy I spoke to said it was under coroner investigation.  He was not willing to tell me anything, and my son, who I hadn't talked to in 12 years calls me one hour later to tell me they think she died of a massive heart attack.  After her mother died, she had gone into an almost catatonic state.  Quit eating and sleeping.  My youngest daughter had to leave her job to take care of her.  All sad stuff.

Suffice to say, my son was friendly on that call, and days later I spoke to him, and it was like I became Hitler, the arch enemy of mankind.  God only knows what she told them in the years before she died.  She made sh*t up that was so dastardly, that the two items I was told by my daughter, I told her not to believe me, but to call any family attorney in PA and ask them if I could do any of the sh*t their mother told them.  She told them I kicked them all out of the house as one example.  She went to live with her mother in bumpkinville Ohio because she was codependent on her mother, where they had a sh*t school system.  I begged her to stay in our house until my youngest had graduated from high school.  It would have been just six years, with me paying for everything.  But she insisted on going to Ohio.  Uggh.

So, no happiness with my own children.  I had people tell me years ago, 'your children will come round and realize they were wrong about you'.  Well, they are 35 to soon to be 41 years of age, and the hatred is still solid.  You know, if she said that to me directly, I would not mind much, but posting it on Facebook, for the world to see, including many relatives, I am of the mindset to make her father a dead dad to her.  I have decided to cut my children out of my will.  I have been dishonored all their adult years, and frankly, I am tired of their ignorant and stupid behavior.  I intend to leave them each $50, so they can go out and celebrate my death.  If I won the lottery tomorrow and got a $1 billion, they would still get $50 each.  I would sooner leave my money to the homeless than give any of it to them.

I think this generation is the foundation of the destruction of the USA.  We will definitely NOT survive this generation.  They have no intelligence, morals, and honor/respect amongst them.  Now the 80/20 rule applies, so I am not saying all, but 80% are not worth a good BM.  We become more like Russia every day, and the average person in America is clueless.  And believe me, Russia is nothing to emulate.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 07:31:05 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 08:03:17 pm »
Interesting thread.  Literally just last night, I saw a posting by my oldest daughter on Facebook(back on June 18th) that confirms this sentiment in spades.  I am completely estranged from my children, largely because of a very ugly divorce from their mother.  My ex had some serious mental issues that I spent 15 years trying to get her to seek help, to no avail.  After being married for 24 years, we got divorced.  My ex fleeced me for every dollar I had, and some I didn't have.  I am still paying for that divorce, and the ***** has been dead for ten years.  Yes, her mental illness that she denied put her in the grave at the ripe age of 55.

So, she and her mother effectively alienated my children from me.  It is hard to fight lies.  She told some doozies.  I finally gave up knocking on the door.  Well my daughter on FB wrote the following:

Haha people liking this might not know my dead beat dad hasn’t helped me

And below this line was a meme of thanking dad for everything he had done for me, which was tied to Father's Day back last month.

Now, this brat was provided a very nice life while she lived in my house.  And when she called me, I gave her everything she requested.  When she called to whine about her two year younger sister having a drivers license, a car, and she had neither, also along with hinting about helping for college, She was in Ohio, I was in Charleston, SC, I offered to fly her down to Charleston and show her the College of Charleston, where I knew I could get her in, and that I would pay for her education, help her get her license, buy her a car, etc.  I told her she could live on campus or live with me.  I could not be more accommodating.  She thumbed her nose at me.  Did not come down then.  She went to some POS school in Ohio.  However, one year later she comes down, and I give her the tour, tell her I can still make it happen.  Nope, she still thumbs her nose.

And while in school, she had a health problem.  Her mother had a serious and debilitating phobia of the health profession.  She lived just 1.5 hours away from where my daughter went to school.  I had to fly to Pittsburgh, drive over to Canton, Ohio and I took her to a top physician in Pittsburgh for her problem.  Paid for everything which cost me about $1,000, and returned her to school.  After the doctor told her what her problem was, which was far simpler than what her mother led her to believe, she broke down and cried like a baby.  Her mother had her believing she would need surgery and a good chance she would die from it.  That is the lunacy of her ***** mother.  I had to explain to her that her mother had serious mental issues that have gone unresolved and to the detriment of all involved.

When she graduated from high school, I told her if she needed anything to let me know.  I told her I would get her a computer for school, and her mother talked her out of it.  She is there for two weeks and calls to tell me she is the only one without a computer.  So, I got her an Apple Mac laptop, loaded up with about $5,000 of software, no joke.  Not so much as a thank you.  She wanted to be an Art teacher.  So I take her to one of these art supply stores and bought her everything she wanted.  That was another $1,000 on art sh*t.  And on and on.  Took her and her sister shopping, and in about 30 minutes, they spent about $2,000 on clothes.  Of course, their mother objected to that.  I am sure they were inundated with negative bullsh*t from her for a month.

Well, their mother died and they did not even let me know.  I found out four days later when the friend that introduced me to my ex wrote an email, and the subject line read, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT TERRY, with the body having one sentence, MAYBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REBUILD YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR KIDS.  I called him, 10:30PM at night minutes after seeing his email, asking, what gives?  He said, Terry is dead.  I was shocked.  I get on the computer and pull her obit up.  It is late March, and in reading her obit, it says, proceeded in death my mother and father.  I got back on the phone and asked when her mother died.  He was not aware her mother died 2.5 months before.  Of course, no one told me about her death either. 

I called the next day to the funeral home and asked what the cause of death was.  The guy I spoke to said it was under coroner investigation.  He was not willing to tell me anything, and my son, who I hadn't talked to in 12 years calls me one hour later to tell me they think she died of a massive heart attack.  After her mother died, she had gone into an almost catatonic state.  Quit eating and sleeping.  My youngest daughter had to leave her job to take care of her.  All sad stuff.

Suffice to say, my son was friendly on that call, and days later I spoke to him, and it was like I became Hitler, the arch enemy of mankind.  God only knows what she told them in the years before she died.  She made sh*t up that was so dastardly, that the two items I was told by my daughter, I told her not to believe me, but to call any family attorney in PA and ask them if I could do any of the sh*t their mother told them.  She told them I kicked them all out of the house as one example.  She went to live with her mother in bumpkinville Ohio because she was codependent on her mother, where they had a sh*t school system.  I begged her to stay in our house until my youngest had graduated from high school.  It would have been just six years, with me paying for everything.  But she insisted on going to Ohio.  Uggh.

So, no happiness with my own children.  I had people tell me years ago, 'your children will come round and realize they were wrong about you'.  Well, they are 35 to soon to be 41 years of age, and the hatred is still solid.  You know, if she said that to me directly, I would not mind much, but posting it on Facebook, for the world to see, including many relatives, I am of the mindset to make her father a dead dad to her.  I have decided to cut my children out of my will.  I have been dishonored all their adult years, and frankly, I am tired of their ignorant and stupid behavior.  I intend to leave them each $50, so they can go out and celebrate my death.  If I won the lottery tomorrow and got a $1 billion, they would still get $50 each.  I would sooner leave my money to the homeless than give any of it to them.

I think this generation is the foundation of the destruction of the USA.  We will definitely NOT survive this generation.  They have no intelligence, morals, and honor/respect amongst them.  Now the 80/20 rule applies, so I am not saying all, but 80% are not worth a good BM.  We become more like Russia every day, and the average person in America is clueless.  And believe me, Russia is nothing to emulate.

That sucks, and I can relate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AARguy

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 08:19:11 pm »
I can relate too. An all too common story.
Different details but exactly the same bottom line.
Our society is done.