Author Topic: Harris visits Walter Reed for 'routine' doctor appointment days after meeting with infected Texas De  (Read 1656 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...hmmm that's odd, you would think that the importance of the VP position, Kamel would have been tested just to be on the safe side.

Harris visits Walter Reed for 'routine' doctor appointment days after meeting with infected Texas Democrats

Vice President Kamala Harris is going for what a White House official told Fox News is a "routine doctor's appointment" at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday.

The visit to the Bethesda, Maryland, hospital comes after she met with Texas Democratic lawmakers on Tuesday. Three of the Democrats had tested positive for coronavirus,  with one testing positive Friday night and two others Saturday morning.

Fox News asked Harris' office if the vice president is showing any symptoms of COVID-19 but they did not immediately respond.

On Saturday, Harris spokesperson Symone Sanders said that Harris had not been in close contact with the infected lawmakers.

"Based on the timeline of these positive tests, it was determined the Vice President and her staff present at the meeting were not at risk of exposure because they were not in close contact with those who tested positive and therefore do not need to be tested or quarantined," Sanders said in a statement, adding that Harris and her staff have been fully vaccinated............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-walter-reed-routine-doctor-appointmentdays-texas-democrats-covid
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sorry if I find this funny as hell.

Weren't they all vaccinated? Why then are they all contracting, or in danger of, the virus?

But then they want to go door-to-door with left-wing activists and harass us about getting vaccinated?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Weren't they all vaccinated? Why then are they all contracting, or in danger of, the virus?

But then they want to go door-to-door with left-wing activists and harass us about getting vaccinated?

We may be on the verge of a discovery:  The COVID Vax causes COVID. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Or lessens ones inherent defenses against it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It lessens the resistance to all sorts of things.  Sheep will be begging for all the boosters they will need to keep from being killed by new Viri.

In a few years, I think people who got the jab are going to be in serious trouble from the bad effects.  Resist We Must!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Prolly checked out for an STD.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

....and for some, the side effects from the vaccine are worse than COVID itself.  :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

(shhh...no one is supposed to know)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Very likely IMHO.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

(shhh...no one is supposed to know)

Turns out it was just a yeast infection and not chlamydia after all.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

:rolling: :rolling:  Oh, the day is saved!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Walter Reed has been stocked up with the proper treatments ever since Bill Clinton was in the White House.

No wonder Kamala went there.....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline art.prout

Be careful, comrade.

The vax pushers in the administration, and out on the Internet, will want to punish you for that heresy!

888mouth

Offline art.prout

That may very well be the case.

Online mountaineer

To play it safe, she should be quarantined. For a year. Or two.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If you seriously believe that bullcrap I have a bridge to sell you. *****rollingeyes*****
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If you seriously believe that bullcrap I have a bridge to sell you. *****rollingeyes*****

I'm not in the market for ant bridges or vaccines at present @jmyrlefuller

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

To play it safe, she should be quarantined. For a year. Or two.

It would give her calloused knees moisturizer treatment time to work.

BassWrangler

You can get the virus after being vaccinated. The vaccine gives your immune system a head start on fighting off the infection. So if the vaccine was effective against that particular pathogen, the results  should be, at worse, similar to what you experienced if you got a second dose of one of the COVID vaccines.

I mean I think the Texas Democrats are a complete clown show, but these stories about them testing positive for COVID are ridiculous.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
“This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit”: mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries

https://www.nationandstate.com/2021/07/1...xxed-countries/

Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in the field of mRNA vaccines, shared a viral Twitter thread on Friday which lays out a disturbing trend; the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing  a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not.

“This is worrying me quite a bit,” tweeted Malone, embedding the lengthy thread authored by Twitter user @holmenkollin (Corona Realism) via the ‘thread reader’ app.

Here’s what has Malone worried: -- excerpt, rest at link above --

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm not in the market for ant bridges or vaccines at present @jmyrlefuller

At the risk of making this personal, I will bite my tongue.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Quote from: Cyber Liberty on Today at 05:09:38 PM

Quote from: Bigun on Today at 05:16:55 PM

jmyrlefuller:
If you seriously believe that bullcrap I have a bridge to sell you.

christian:
Amazing how much faith people are willing to put into government anymore.  My faith in government is down to nearly zero!  How did democrats all of a sudden become so trust worthy?  Great virtue from those that awhore so greatly and constantly ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

BassWrangler

Quote from: Cyber Liberty on Today at 05:09:38 PM

Quote from: Bigun on Today at 05:16:55 PM

jmyrlefuller:
If you seriously believe that bullcrap I have a bridge to sell you.

christian:
Amazing how much faith people are willing to put into government anymore.  My faith in government is down to nearly zero!  How did democrats all of a sudden become so trust worthy?  Great virtue from those that awhore so greatly and constantly ?

Thank GOD it wasn't the government that developed the vaccines.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's not that I trust government. I don't. Not in the least.

But I trust the Internet even less. And most of the things being said against these vaccines are being made up to stir the pot... oftentimes by other governments just as bad (if not worse) than ours, such as Russia and Red China.

We know how vaccines work. The concept has been around for decades, government has very little to do with it, and the vast majority of the anti-vaxxers' claims are pure, unadulterated :bsflag: that anyone with any lick of common sense could figure out. One can see through the government propaganda and also realize there are other forms of disinformation out there.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Really? What I heard was that she had something stuck in her throat.