Author Topic: NFL plans to include 'Black National Anthem' and social justice agenda in 2021 season: report  (Read 994 times)

rangerrebew

NFL plans to include 'Black National Anthem' and social justice agenda in 2021 season: report

The National Football League is planning to increase social justice messages and play the 'Black National Anthem' before every game.

July 15, 2021 3:43 PM 1 mins reading

The National Football League is planning to increase social justice messages and play the Black National Anthem before every game.

The NFL previously played the Black National Anthem, titled "Lift Every Voice and Sing", before week 1 games in 2020, as BLM was at the forefront of American news, Fox News reports.

A report from Front Office Sports shows that they plan to make the black anthem a "prominent part of big league events." The NFL also plan to increase its social justice messaging during the 2021 season.

In 2020, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell took time to acknowledge the BLM movement, stating in a video "We, at the National Football League, believe black lives matter. I personally protest with you and want to be part of the much-needed change in this country."

https://thepostmillennial.com/nfl-plans-to-include-black-national-anthem-and-social-justice-agenda-in-2021-season-report

rangerrebew

Here's one person who is completely done with the National Felon league. 888mouth

Offline mountaineer

Is there a "Nation of Black"? Otherwise, what we have here is a national anthem without an actual nation. Go figure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

They are trying to create 2 separate countries.  Sick.....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Potato head gripes:
"They are trying to create 2 separate countries."

Once again, I must post "Fishrrman's dialectic":
You many not be interested in the politics of ethnicity and race.
But the politics of ethnicity and race are VERY MUCH "interested".... in YOU.

Offline libertybele

They are trying to create 2 separate countries.  Sick.....

"They" have been pushing for a very long time for a civil war. Unfortunately, unless Black and White can come together and stand united and realize that it is the gov't who is stirring the pot and creating such dissension and racism, they will continue to try and divide and conquer us until they succeed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

I give it 10 years before it becomes the Official National Anthem.

Offline libertybele

I give it 10 years before it becomes the Official National Anthem.

Nah. Unless things change from the downward spiral that we're in and Joe selling us to China, our country won't last another 10 years.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

I won't watch the games, but I do want to see reports on the reactions of fans who attend the games after having to listen to and watch all the SJ garbage.
 I hope the reaction is similar to what occurred at a soccer game in England some months ago. When the players knelt for the NA before the game, many people in the crowd booed. Here's hoping for the same thing here.

Offline libertybele

I won't watch the games, but I do want to see reports on the reactions of fans who attend the games after having to listen to and watch all the SJ garbage.
 I hope the reaction is similar to what occurred at a soccer game in England some months ago. When the players knelt for the NA before the game, many people in the crowd booed. Here's hoping for the same thing here.

I would hope that the attendees would walk out. Booing doesn't send a strong enough message.  OR, those in the crowd start singing The Star Spangled Banner and then walk out.

Offline mountaineer

Nah. Unless things change from the downward spiral that we're in and Joe selling us to China, our country won't last another 10 years.
I'm afraid you're correct. I'm just glad I'm not young.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org