Author Topic: Armed Black Panthers Mobilize In Indianapolis, Chant ‘Black Power’ And ‘Death To White Supremacy’  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Armed Black Panthers Mobilize In Indianapolis, Chant ‘Black Power’ And ‘Death To White Supremacy’
2021 America

by Patrick Howley   
July 18, 2021

Armed members of the New Black Panther movement descended upon downtown Indianapolis, Indiana Saturday as racial tensions continue to skyrocket in the fragmenting United States of America. As anarcho-tyranny consumes the American Republic, hostile leftist groups are becoming more brazen in demonstrating their militaristic capabilities, suggesting more turbulence and instability in the years ahead.

The march was designed to protest so-called white supremacy, with agitators attaching their cause to the shooting of Dorian Murrell, a George Floyd protester who was reportedly shot by a white man after an altercation even though there are conflicting versions of the story that disagree on whether or not the altercation occurred prior to the shooting. New Black Panthers chanted “Black Power” and activist Malik Shabazz declared into a megaphone that “We are not going to keep laying down and taking injustice.” A man in a crown declared that “We are the chosen people,” echoing the belief among black nationalists that blacks are the true Hebrew Israelites and not the current Jewish people who occupy the nation state of Israel. “I think this whole city needs to understand what black power is to understand black power,” declared another speaker who also led a chant of “Death to white supremacy.”

https://twitter.com/_Mrtdogg/status/1416488413952364546

more
https://nationalfile.com/armed-black-panthers-mobilize-in-indianapolis-chant-black-power-and-death-to-white-supremacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Seems they are the real threat to America.  But hey they have catchy slogans.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AARguy

Another reason to thank God I live in Texas!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We are sitting on a 1000 Giga-Ton Time Bomb right now, and a Black bleep Cat just might just ignite it if they shoot an innocent bystander.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.