Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Cable News Runs The Country  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Cable News Runs The Country
« on: July 18, 2021, 01:48:55 pm »
Cable News Runs The Country
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jul 18, 2021 12:01 AM

It’s a horrifying thought, but it’s true: cable news is in control of both political parties, and therefore the whole country.

Think about it – how many people running for office right now are products of cable news, meaning they are people who, were it not for their appearances on whatever cable network corresponds with their political ideology, you likely never would have heard of? I’m betting it’s a lot of them, if not all.

I want to be delicate here. I know everyone has their favorite networks and shows, but do you really want a country ruled by people chosen by the people who book those shows?

Would anyone outside of Florida know who Nikki Fried is were it not for MSNBC propping her up as some sort of serious challenge to Governor Ron DeSantis? She’s the Agriculture Commissioner, for crying out loud. Unless you were farming in Florida, you might have heard of her…and then only maybe. Yet, she’s a contender for Governor of Florida next year, at least as far as the Democratic Party’s nomination race goes.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/07/18/cable-news-runs-the-country-n2592688
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34