Author Topic: BREAKING: At Least Three Texas Democrats Who Fled State Without Masks Test Positive for COVID  (Read 2292 times)

Online mountaineer

But ... but ... but, muh vaccine! 🤣
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Texas Democrat ‘Fleebaggers’ Will No Longer Release Daily Coronavirus Case Count as Number Rises
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/20/texas-democrat-fleebaggers-will-no-longer-release-daily-coronavirus-case-count-as-number-rises/

I heard they went to D.C. with a case of Miller Lite and now have six cases of Corona.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I heard they went to D.C. with a case of Miller Lite and now have six cases of Corona.

Okay  lol'd!    :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Fleebagger Covid Count is up to 6

Amazing, especially since (1) TX legislators were a early priority for vaccinations.  and (2) Biden's own CDC reports that COVID probability breakthrough for breakthrouh of those vaccinated is .01%, and (3) 6 contracted COVID?

:pondering:  Yeah, I believe this story. /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

That made me lol!

Offline berdie

Amazing, especially since (1) TX legislators were a early priority for vaccinations.  and (2) Biden's own CDC reports that COVID probability breakthrough for breakthrouh of those vaccinated is .01%, and (3) 6 contracted COVID?

:pondering:  Yeah, I believe this story. /s

Well, these folks aren't real popular in Texas so I can imagine that their popular reception in D.C. has waned.

Maybe they should have  said  that they had the bubonic plague. At least that wouldn't damage the vaccine narrative. :shrug:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PeteS observed:
"Their political PR stunt has become a deep blue PR disaster..."

Bring on the boo-hoo girl: