Author Topic: Poll-dancing: Is Biden really at 49 percent approval?  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll-dancing: Is Biden really at 49 percent approval?
« on: July 17, 2021, 01:45:44 pm »
July 17, 2021
Poll-dancing: Is Biden really at 49 percent approval?
By AZ Buck

Here are the biased numbers for the recent Economist-YouGov poll that gives Joe Biden a 49% approval rating.  A first-year reporter could retrieve this information with ease, unless he were incompetent, lazy, or most likely biased.  I guess most Dems are accustomed to living in such willful ignorance.  They will swallow and pass along any talking point from the media elites if they are slanted against conservatives.

The Economist–YouGov poll
July 10–13, 2021 — 1,500 U.S. Adult Citizens
Registered 2020 Vote Party ID

Dem (324) Republican (235) Independent (260)

Ninety-nine more Democrats sampled vs. Republicans were included in the results.  It is not hard to get the results you want if the polls are assembled in this way, and this is always the method with these polls.

A total of 819 from 1,500 participants.  Does that mean the rest were dumped because they are not registered to vote or affiliated with a party?  Were their answers included in the reported percentages?  Were the others thrown out for having the politically wrong answer?  I guess they just disappeared overnight.  Where have I heard that before?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/polldancing_is_biden_really_at_49_percent_approval.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Poll-dancing: Is Biden really at 49 percent approval?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 01:53:12 pm »
For this early in a Presidency, that's a very low number.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024