Author Topic: Detroit woman tracks down stolen Mercedes, suspect dragged from barbershop by dreds  (Read 894 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
FOX4 By Jessica Dupnack 7/15/2021

Detroit woman tracks down stolen Mercedes, suspect dragged from barbershop by dreds

A Detroit woman who had her Mercedes Benz stolen refused to sit at home feeling sorry for herself. Instead, she followed it all across Detroit until she decided to take matters into her own hands.

Bianca Chambers said for two days, she tracked her car throughout the city until Wednesday when the man parked her car and went to get his hair done. That's when she confronted the thief.

"At that point, I was like…I’m not letting this man walk again," she said.

She walked into a barbershop at Greenfield and Grand River and was face-to-face with the guy she says stole her new Benz and asked him point-blank - is that his Benz? When he denied it, she took him down.

More: https://www.fox4news.com/news/detroit-woman-tracks-down-stolen-mercedes-suspect-dragged-from-barbershop-by-dreds

Offline PeteS in CA

Did she report the theft to the police and get little action? Or did she just go full vigilante from the start? Either way, :silly: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Everytime I watch a football game, I expect to see a dreadlocked player get dragged down by his hair braids or extensions or whatever the heck they are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Did she report the theft to the police and get little action? Or did she just go full vigilante from the start? Either way, :silly: .

Why do I even post links to the articles?

Detroit Police say officers responded four times to Bianca’s 911 calls as she tracked the car using a web of social media tips. But by the time they got there, the car was gone.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What are the odds this lady is the one in trouble with the law for Assault, and the car thief is out on bail?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She walked into a barbershop at Greenfield and Grand River and was face-to-face with the guy she says stole her new Benz and asked him point-blank - is that his Benz? When he denied it, she took him down.

I love this story.... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34