Author Topic: BREAKING: Psaki Calls For All Victims Banned By One Big Tech Platform To Be Banned On ALL Social Med  (Read 1721 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Psaki Calls For All Victims Banned By One Big Tech Platform To Be Banned On ALL Social Media
"You shouldn't be banned from one platform and not others, uh, if you, for, uh, providing misinformation out there."

by Gabriel Keane   
July 16, 2021

White House press Secretary Jen Psaki ramped up the Biden regime’s offensive against the First amendment on Friday, calling for all individuals banned for “misinformation” on one Big Tech platform to also be collectively purged from all other social media websites. The Biden regime continues to work closely with Big Tech monopolies to purge opposition journalism from the internet.

“Providing, uh, for Facebook or other platforms to publicly share the impact of misinformation on their platform, uh, and the audience it’s reaching, uh, also with the public,” Psaki said on Monday. “With all of you. Uh, to create robust enforcement strategies that bridge their properties and provide transparency about rules. You shouldn’t be banned from one platform and not others, uh, if you, for, uh, providing misinformation out there.”

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1416089821056012289

more
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-psaki-calls-for-all-victims-banned-by-one-big-tech-platform-to-be-banned-on-all-social-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

"Misinformation" who are they to determine what defines misinformation?  If ANYONE is spreading misinformation it's the MSM, big tech and the leftists who underhandedly gave Biden the oval office! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dat's right, Jen.
Make them.... nonpersons...!

Offline rustynail

Does that mean if you have been banned at Free Republic you are banned everywhere?

Offline art.prout

A Federal Judge may decide to ban everyone, from everything.

Offline corbe

I don't think we have to worry about that on TBR.  @mystery-ak has moved us to a Host that is well known for NOT silencing people or groups and is probably not cheap. 
   Thank You TBR Management.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let me guess.

She is calling for blacks to be banned?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Does that mean if you have been banned at Free Republic you are banned everywhere?
Shoot, FR banned me three times. I guess I'll close all social media accounts now and save everyone the trouble of censoring me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Here is a rare picture of Psaki without her makeup and wig.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How the tolerant of molesters, Communists, felons, and foreigners, liberals are intolerant of other Americans.  Fools gave democrats their blind support, like some Jews gave the Nazi party their blind support.  By the way, thank your NeverTrumpers for this also.  Odd how silent NeverTrumpers are of the lefts abuses and power grabs and spending, maybe people shouldn't be their blind fools either !?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Good thread from Glenn Greenwald. Some highlights:
But whatever else is true, having Jen Psaki boast about how the WH is dictating to social media companies who they should ban and what content they should remove -- as they exercise vast power over them and call them murderers -- should deeply disturb any rational person.

Welcome to day 3 of the @ACLU's utter silence about the fact that the White House is openly boasting about their attempts to coerce social media companies -- which they can destroy through regulatory enforcement -- to ban people and content the WH unilaterally deems dangerous. ...

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1416408168289210371

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I strongly suggest that no one try to hold their breath while waiting.

Offline mountaineer

And so it begins:
Twitter suspends Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene over ‘misleading’ COVID info
By Samuel Chamberlain
July 19, 2021 | 10:21pm

Twitter suspended Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican, on Monday for violating its policy against posting “misleading information” related to the coronavirus pandemic.

A Twitter spokesperson confirmed to The Post that Greene’s personal account would be in “read-only mode” for 12 hours. According to the social media giant’s COVID-19 vaccine misinformation policy unveiled in March, 12-hour suspensions are doled out for second and third violations. A fourth violation results in a week’s suspension, while a fifth strike would lead to a ban.

Greene’s suspension was first reported by the New York Times.  ...
NY Post

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

We iz da wurld......

We iz da peep-pulls......

Sing hit comrades!

Offline AARguy

We've seen this all before. Obviously, the Nuremberg trials failed to remedy anything.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We've seen this all before. Obviously, the Nuremberg trials failed to remedy anything.

@AARguy

Well,they emasculated Germany so Europe could be taken over by communists and Muslims.

Offline christian

WW IIs German book burning has been revised to include all media in America, all it took was lockstepping fools there and now lockstepping fools useful here!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 12:25:30 am by christian »

Offline rustynail

“Patriot” Is Hate Speech: MSNBC Warns Viewers to Be on the Lookout for Online Groups That Use the Word “Patriot”

https://twitter.com/JamesHa77433215/status/1417627266272702467

Offline christian

The comrade utopia is here, concentration camps can't be far away.  Thank fools and NeverTrumpers for the pied pipering lead, they did satans work.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The comrade utopia is here, concentration camps can't be far away.  Thank fools and NeverTrumpers for the pied pipering lead, they did satans work.

I posed the question right here in 2009 and again in 2012: "Will Conservatives become the current European Jew?"

It couldn't happen without a complicit mainstream media conspiring together with an agenda to bring the system down.

They sure aren't "journalists".  They're activists.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 11:16:38 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

“Patriot” Is Hate Speech: MSNBC Warns Viewers to Be on the Lookout for Online Groups That Use the Word “Patriot”
Gee, I hope that doesn't include NFL discussion forums.  :pondering:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Eff them!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

Patriot

Patriot

Patriot

(my apologies to the forum owners if that gets them into trouble)