Author Topic: Elementary schoolers told securing U.S. southern border is akin to WWII Japanese internment  (Read 225 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
(THE COLLEGE FIX) – Students at a Maryland public elementary school were treated to a lesson which compared measures to secure the U.S. southern border to the Japanese internment camps of World War II.

As noted by The Washington Free Beacon’s Matthew Foldi in a Twitter thread, the obvious contrast between the two situations is glossed over in the North Glen Elementary School lesson: Interned Japanese-Americans were U.S. citizens, unlike those detained for illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.

“What do you notice about these two images (above)?” the narrator asks students. “What looks the same? What looks different?”

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/elementary-schoolers-told-securing-u-s-southern-border-akin-wwii-japanese-internment/
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

I think that most of us are aware that unless conservatives can stop the liberal brainwashing of our youth in the public schools, there is no chance of reversing the insanity that is going on in our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bele wrote:
"I think that most of us are aware that unless conservatives can stop the liberal brainwashing of our youth in the public schools, there is no chance of reversing the insanity that is going on in our country."

You're correct (of course).

BUT... unless you are willing to CLOSE the "public" schools (ALL of them) and universities as well, and unless you're willing to FIRE almost all the teachers and administrators of these places with the stipulation that they never work in these fields again, there is NO WAY that it can be "reversed" now.

I would support doing exactly what I've described above -- even if that means that the young would have to resort to "self-education", Abe Lincoln style...