Author Topic: AOC Demands: No Climate Change Money in Spending Package ‘We Will Tank’ Infrastructure Bill  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Demands: No Climate Change Money in Spending Package ‘We Will Tank’ Infrastructure Bill

Penny Starr 16 Jul 2021

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Thursday if Democrats do not pass a reconciliation spending packing that includes far-left provisions like money for fighting so-called climate change, she and other “progressives” will “tank” the Democrat infrastructure bill.

It is not clear if Ocasio-Cortez’s pledge is necessary given that, to date, no legislation has been introduced for either proposal.

It is also not clear that the infrastructure bill is bipartisan since no Republican has yet committed to unseen legislation.

Ocasio-Cortez also said it is necessary to use reconciliation to cram the spending package through the Senate without GOP support.

“House progressives are standing up,” Ocasio-Cortez said, according to a Bloomberg News report on a town hall she attended. “We will tank the bipartisan infrastructure bill unless we will also pass the reconciliation bill.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/16/aoc-demands-no-climate-change-money-in-spending-package-we-will-tank-infrastructure-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Good. I hope it doesn't pass, no matter the reason. Nothing but pork.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nancy Pelosi, are you going to tolerate such insolence and disrepect in your caucus?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LottieDah

Eat poop and perish you idiot!

Offline skeeter

Good. I hope it doesn't pass, no matter the reason. Nothing but pork.
Nothing but pork a d a nice fat amnesty, if reports are to be believed.