Author Topic: IT'S HAPPENING: Biden Is Sending Community Organizers Door-to-Door With COVID Shots  (Read 1446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IT'S HAPPENING: Biden Is Sending Community Organizers Door-to-Door With COVID Shots
By Victoria Taft Jul 14, 2021 11:25 AM ET

Joe Biden wasn’t kidding. When his spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the Biden administration would send people door-to-door to convince people to get the COVID shot, there was a chill sent down the spines of freedom-loving Americans everywhere. Many people took it as a threat.

But now those door-to-door COVID-shot salespeople are here and they’ve brought back-up: injectors.

Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra says, “We’ll go to you. If you want to get vaccinated, we’ll go to you.”

And so they are.

In North Carolina, health officials are using a far-Left community organizing group to go to COVID-shot-hesitant areas to “educate and encourage” people to get a shot. If someone indicates they’ll get a COVID shot, the organizers, who usually register people to vote for Democrats, call an accompanying health department injector to administer the shot on the spot.

The medical director for the Mecklenburg County Health Department, Dr. Meg Sullivan, says that the percentage of people with COVID shots “just isn’t as high as it needs to be. We need these innovative ways.”

So the innovative way is a Fuller-Brush-man-we’ll-sell-you-meat-off-the-truck-I-can-fix-your-bad-driveway-right-now approach.

In this case, instead of a hair brush, chicken wings, or a jackhammer, they come with an injector to give people a COVID shot right now.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/07/14/its-happening-biden-is-sending-community-organizers-door-to-door-with-covid-shots-n1461643
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Well, it could happen here in FL.  DeSantis gave the head of the Dept. of Health the authority to vaccinate.

I see them as trespassing.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I live in a County with high "vax hesitancy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Go away: Biden’s ‘door-to-door’ hunt for unvaccinated rejected

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/go-away-bidens-door-to-door-hunt-for-unvaccinated-rejected

President Joe Biden’s plan to have teams go door-to-door to urge those unvaccinated for COVID-19 to get the shot is being rejected by the public even before it begins.

By a 53%-37% margin, likely voters consider the aggressive tactic to be “a bad idea.”

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, only Democrats and liberals favor the plan. Some 63% of liberals like it, as opposed to 22% of conservatives.

What’s more, black people, white people, men, and women reject the idea.

Democrats also like the idea of companies requiring workers to be vaccinated. The poll analysis said, “Similarly, 56% of Democrats believe it should be legal for employers to require employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19, but only 34% of Republicans and 36% of unaffiliated voters agree.”

Notably, 71% said they had received a vaccine, including 68% of Republicans and 79% of Democrats. More whites said that they had received the shot than blacks, 76% to 52%.

This Bidenian idea will probably fail to vaccinate very many people, at best. At worst (realistically) it could get pretty ugly, maybe even occasionally violent.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 05:34:32 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

Go away: Biden’s ‘door-to-door’ hunt for unvaccinated rejected

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/go-away-bidens-door-to-door-hunt-for-unvaccinated-rejected

This Bidenian idea will probably fail to vaccinate many people, at best. At worst (realistically) it could get pretty ugly, maybe even occasionally violent.

“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”

- Joe Biden, 2013
https://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/2013/02/gun-control-joe-biden-interview/
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I live in a County with high "vax hesitancy.

Though I couldn't find stats to find out how many people got which vaccine, over 49% of people in my county have been vaccinated. We have approximately a population of 800,000 people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Though I couldn't find stats to find out how many people got which vaccine, over 49% of people in my county have been vaccinated. We have approximately a population of 800,000 people.

I think my County is like 24%.  We're bastards.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”

- Joe Biden, 2013
https://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/2013/02/gun-control-joe-biden-interview/

My front door is stained glass, and I'll be damned if I ruin it for these shits.  That's bad news for them.  A rifle is the right tool for the right job, and I'll protect a door that's worth more than a Federales life.
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My front door is stained glass, and I'll be damned if I ruin it for these shits.  That's bad news for them.  A rifle is the right tool for the right job, and I'll protect a door that's worth more than a Federales life.
That's what mail slots are for, just like gun ports in a armored car happy77

Offline mountaineer

I don't know where this occurred, but it appears a health department representative is going door-to-door with a soldier to tell people about the vaccine. Seems like a valid use of the military.  *****rollingeyes*****

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1416423425166372865
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I call BS. They have no right to your health info, and no right to harass you about.

And where are these health dept officials going to come from. It's not like they're going to come running just cuz they're called.

Sounds like an intimidation campaign to identify political opposition.
The Republic is lost.