Author Topic: VA Documents Reveal Hundreds of Veterans Experiencing ‘Serious Reactions’ to Vaccines  (Read 633 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VA Documents Reveal Hundreds of Veterans Experiencing ‘Serious Reactions’ to Vaccines

Hannah Bleau 15 Jul 2021

Hundreds of veterans have experienced “serious” adverse reactions to the Chinese coronavirus vaccines, including cardiac arrest, strokes, and pulmonary embolisms, as revealed by documents obtained by Judicial Watch via an April 14, 2021, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

The government watchdog requested the information on April 14. The documents include a section on adverse event reporting, which reports 24,585 cases as “non-serious” and 895 cases as “serious.” Serious events include 20 instances of cardiac arrest — all of which occurred in individuals who received one of the two mRNA shots — as well as 36 cases of cerebrovascular accidents (strokes), 15 cases of deep vein thrombosis, 10 cases of heart attacks, and 19 cases of pulmonary embolisms.

Judicial Watch provided a breakdown on reported side effects per vaccine:

Johnson & Johnson vaccine adverse event reports include five cerebrovascular accidents, four cases of deep vein thrombosis and three pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients.

Moderna vaccine adverse event reports include 15 cardiac arrests, 16 cerebrovascular accidents, five cases of deep vein thrombosis, five myocardial infarctions and seven pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients. Employees who took the vaccine reportedly suffered five cerebrovascular accidents, four cases of deep vein thrombosis, two myocardial infarctions and two pulmonary embolisms.

Pfizer vaccine adverse event reports include five cardiac arrests, 10 cerebrovascular accidents, one case of deep vein thrombosis, three myocardial infarctions and seven pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients. There was one case of deep vein thrombosis in an employee.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/15/va-documents-reveal-hundreds-of-veterans-experiencing-serious-reactions-to-vaccines/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Both the Breitbart article and the Judicial Watch article lack a number critical to gauging the statistical seriousness of the rest of the data. The Judicial Watch article links to a pdf of what the VA provided, https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Veterans-Affairs-COVID-July-2021-FOIA-2.pdf , and from the numbers on page 72 of the pdf I was able to calculate that missing number, the total number of people vaccinated, slightly over 5,210,00 vets.

From page 72:

* Instances of cardiac arrest were 20;

* Instances of strokes were 36;

* Instances of deep vein thrombosis were 15;

* Instances of cardiac infarction were 10;

* Instances of pulmonary embolism were 19.

Combining all 5 types of serious adverse events - ignoring the fact that the tie to the vaccines is unverified and that many of the vets who suffered the events have serious pre-existing medical problems - yields a total of 100 serious events in a population of  5.21 million vaccinated vets. Serious adverse events were ~.00193% of the vets vaccinated by the VA.

Every event was serious to the person who suffered it, obviously, but every person reading this assumed greater risk by getting out of bed this morning. I did something even riskier ... I drove 10.5 miles to work this morning.

Why neither Judicial Watch nor Breitbart did the simple calculations I did, I won't guess, but the preventing readers from understanding the numbers they did give has the appearance of dishonesty and agenda.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And given the sheer age of so many in the VA system, the incidence of heart issues in that demographic is already going to be pretty high.

I really don't get why the alt-right is whipping its audience into anti-vax paranoia. Is it just to be contrarian? Do they think the anti-vax angle sells with its audience? Are there foreign espionage arms funding their writing? (Russia's been known for that tactic; Red China's done it too.) Do they really believe it? (I don't think they do.) In any event, it seems like they want the vaccines to fail—but they have to know full well that if the vaccines do fail, lockdowns, mask mandates, cancellations and the end of the right to assemble as we know it will become the New Normal.

But as we saw in 2016, there's a reason why they're the "alt-right:" most of their principles, inasmuch as there are any, run totally counter to a free society.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

The two highest priority categories for vaxxes early on were healthcare workers and seniors (call me a senior and I'll whack you with my walker!!!). Per the CDC, ~80% of seniors are full vaccinated, and ~89% have received at least one vaccine dose (~48% and 56%, respectively, in the general population). That means that the population of vaccinated people was and still is front-loaded with people with serious medical problems - heart problems, diabetes, COPD, dementia, strokes, etc.. That also means that a significant percentage of deaths and serious adverse events reported to the VAERS database were in fact unrelated to the vaccines but due to other, preexisting, conditions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.