Author Topic: Nikki Haley shreds Biden admin for UN probe into US human rights: 'We look so ridiculous' to rest of  (Read 594 times)

Offline libertybele

Nikki Haley has her flaws, but she is absolutely right; ridiculous and dangerous.

Nikki Haley shreds Biden admin for UN probe into US human rights: 'We look so ridiculous' to rest of world

The Biden administration’s silence on worsening anti-government protests in Cuba and Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s invitation to the United Nations to review the U.S. on human rights is not only insane but dangerous, former U.N. ambassador and South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley told "The Story" on Wednesday.

Haley: I thought that the Biden administration was extreme leftist. This is flat-out insane. The idea – you've got a million Muslim Uighurs that are being tortured. You've got people being bullied and beaten in the streets of Cuba. You've got Venezuelans that are arresting political protesters, all of which Biden chooses to sit with on the Human Rights Council. And the U.S. is asking the United Nations, a cesspool of political bias, to come into the United States and investigate us on human rights?

We look so ridiculous in the eyes of the world right now. I can't even imagine what the world is thinking. I can't imagine what those ambassadors at the U.N. are thinking. I sat there and fought for the fact that we were the freest, best country in the world. And now you have our own secretary of state calling the U.N. to do an investigation? I mean, you can't make this up. This isn't just insane, this is dangerous. It's incredibly dangerous…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nikki-haley-shreds-biden-admin-for-un-probe-into-us-human-rights-we-look-so-ridiculous-to-rest-of-world
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

The less I hear from turncoats the better.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nikki, ran out of  confederate statues to tear down?

You are dead to us....   Go away.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.