Author Topic: Carville Issues Warning to 'Naive, Noisy' Democrats Who Continue to Back Far-Left Agenda  (Read 131 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville Issues Warning to 'Naive, Noisy' Democrats Who Continue to Back Far-Left Agenda
By Mike Miller | Jul 14, 2021 5:15 PM ET

I wrote an article in May titled Carville, Axelrod Deliver Blunt Message to ‘Smug,’ ‘Arrogant’ Dems — They’ll Totally Ignore It,’ in which I reported on the frustration of former Clinton official James Carville and former Obama official David Axelrod with the radical agenda of the Democrat Party. In a joint appearance, both veteran Democrats teed off on the party of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and presumably, Joe Biden.

Blasting the Democrats with terms like “metropolitan arrogance” and “urban smugness,” the message was clear: The faster and farther the Democrat Party Crazy Train rushes down the radical-left track, the more “detrimental” it will be to the Democrats’ future election prospects.

And now?

My May headline — ‘They’ll Totally Ignore It’ — was correct. Carville’s back. And pissed. Even more, now.

As reported by The Blaze on Wednesday, Carville dropped by CNN’s “Cuomo Live” on Tuesday night for a segment in which he took off the gloves, pulled no punches, and in straight-up Carville-style, told Fredo the majority of Democratic voters disagree with the “noisy identity left,” as noted by The Blaze, which he estimated to be just 15% of Democrats.

The problem with that “noisy identity left,” Carville said, is they don’t win elections.

“We’re letting a noisy wing of our party define the rest of us. And my point is we can’t do that. I think these people are kind of nice people. I think they’re very naive and they’re all into language and identity, and that’s all right.

“They’re not storming the Capitol, but they’re not winning elections. And I think people ought to see this for what it is.”

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/07/14/carville-issues-warning-to-naive-noisy-democrats-who-continue-to-back-far-left-agenda-n410750
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Carville: Old and in the way.

Online goatprairie

Carville is one of the old line Dems who still sort of believe in traditional America of The Rule Of Law and the country is not irredeemably evil. Unfortunately, most of the influential Dems like him are  old and becoming less relevant day by day.
The modern Dem Party has been steadily taken over by radicals who want to change everything.
And the bad thing is that many of the older Dems, like Biden, who don't necessarily believe in the radical program still promote it to stay in power.
Things will only get worse.

Offline dfwgator

Carville is just upset because they're too obvious about it.