Author Topic: Biden Says Domestic Terrorism Is A Top Threat, Nominates Domestic Terrorist To Run Federal Agency  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Says Domestic Terrorism Is A Top Threat, Nominates Domestic Terrorist To Run Federal Agency

Tracy Stone-Manning's nomination to the Bureau of Land Management tells Americans the White House will reward left-wing extremism and violence.

By Sean Paige and Jason Siegelin
July 15, 2021

From early on, the Biden administration has urged the need to combat “domestic terrorism” and touted a high standard of “ethics.” Joe Biden shot gaping holes in the sincerity and credibility of both goals when he nominated an ethically compromised eco-terrorist, Tracy Stone-Manning, to lead the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), which controls nearly 250 million acres of resource-rich federal lands.

The confirmation process has brought to light Stone-Manning’s domestic terrorist past. Some argue it makes her unfit to command the approximately 12 percent of the American landmass BLM controls, access to which is key to countless Western jobs and the region’s economic and cultural vitality.

A History of Domestic Terrorist Exploits

During her years as a graduate student at the University of Montana, Stone-Manning was involved with the eco-terrorist group “Earth First!,” which in 2002 was labeled a “radical group” by the FBI. The group gave rise to the Earth Liberation Front (ELF), an organization the FBI described as a “serious terrorist threat” in the early 2000s.

Earth First! has extensive connections to ecological terrorist movements across the globe. It recently endorsed an attack on logging equipment in Chile, labeling the destruction of “no less than 26 machines” as a “beautiful coordinated attack,” according to the Earth First! Journal. The group also expressed unqualified support for terrorists — dismissed by some in the media as “vandals” — who recently set fire to part of a Tesla factory in Germany.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/15/biden-says-domestic-terrorism-is-a-top-threat-nominates-domestic-terrorist-to-run-federal-agency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Special Agent Speaks Out: Biden Nominee Was Coconspirator in Ecoterrorism Case, Would Have Been Indicted if Not for Plea Deal

Ashley Oliver 15 Jul 2021

The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee received a damning letter on Wednesday about President Joe Biden’s nominee to lead the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Tracy Stone-Manning, detailing her complicity in a 1989 ecoterrorist crime and her reluctant assistance to federal authorities only after being granted limited immunity from prosecution.

Retired U.S. Forest Service criminal investigator Michael Merkley, who was the special agent tasked with investigating the plot at the time, wrote to the committee that Stone-Manning “was not an innocent bystander,” according to a copy of the letter obtained by Breitbart News.

“Contrary to many of the stories in the news, Ms. Stone-Manning was not an innocent bystander, nor was she a victim in this case. And, she most certainly was not a hero,” Merkley began. “Ms. Stone-Manning was not only a member of Earth First!, but she played an active role in the Earth First! hierarchy.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2021/07/15/special-agent-speaks-out-biden-nominee-coconspirator-ecoterrorism-case-indicted-plea-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

In Biden's world

Domestic terrorist = political critic
Cabinet member = domestic terrorist

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm telling you all... they are  going to keep jabbing and stabbing us with this incredible insanity until a seasoned citizen Patriot is going to go postal on somebody.

Then they'll claim the charge of "Domestic Terrorism" being a top thread has been proven true.

PS:  I am lighting a candle in front of my Baby Jesus with a fervent prayer that Jeff Bezos's rocket explodes on the launch pad.   Am I going to hell??   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

I'm telling you all... they are  going to keep jabbing and stabbing us with this incredible insanity until a seasoned citizen Patriot is going to go postal on somebody.

Then they'll claim the charge of "Domestic Terrorism" being a top thread has been proven true.

PS:  I am lighting a candle in front of my Baby Jesus with a fervent prayer that Jeff Bezos's rocket explodes on the launch pad.   Am I going to hell??   :shrug:

It's going to take a whole lot of "seasoned" patriots. As for Bezos, not up to any of us to judge.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.