Author Topic: VIDEO: WHERE'S MY DAMN TAX REFUND?  (Read 773 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: WHERE'S MY DAMN TAX REFUND?
« on: July 15, 2021, 03:02:54 pm »
That is a question that MILLIONS of Americans are asking right now. I can't remember a time when tax refunds have been delayed  so long on such a mass scale. The federal government is waaaaaay delayed on sending us our tax refunds yet they are already planning on passing multi-trillion dollar spending programs? Beam me up, Scotty!

Oh, and finally, WHERE'S MY DAMN TAX REFUND?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cXbf4Z30U
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: VIDEO: WHERE'S MY DAMN TAX REFUND?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 10:42:07 pm »
Why do so many people overpay their taxes and get so excited over getting their own money back. I underpay my taxes every year. Sure I have to pay the remainder each April, but  the govt only gets what I owe. Not a penny more.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 03:24:14 am »
Why do so many people overpay their taxes and get so excited over getting their own money back. I underpay my taxes every year. Sure I have to pay the remainder each April, but  the govt only gets what I owe. Not a penny more.

Over-withholding taxes amounts to an interest-free loan to the government.  That's why the press keeps playing up fabulous refunds.  I always considered it a failure when I'd have too much withheld through the year.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 12:51:54 pm »
Back in the days before the IRS Underpayment Penalty, every year, my Dad would file for exemptions until they ran out and still not pay until after he received the Third demand letter. He would have to pay interest, but No Penalty. One year I didn't have the funds to pay on the 15th, but by the time I received the 3rd demand letter I had scratched up the money and sent it in. Interest I had to pay was not too bad.