Author Topic: Understanding General Mark Milley  (Read 57 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Understanding General Mark Milley
« on: July 15, 2021, 02:12:24 pm »
July 15, 2021
Understanding General Mark Milley
By Warren Beatty

The first thing I learned at Army Officer Candidate School is that all officers have two primary duties: accomplish the assigned mission and take care of the men ('men' is an all-inclusive term that includes women).  I didn't rise to the rank of general, nor did I go to West Point.  Those people may have been taught something different, but I doubt it (West Point grads and/or General Officers, correct me if I'm wrong).

Assuming I'm correct, consider General Mark Milley's performance on 30 June before a House Armed Services Committee hearing to discuss the 2022 Defense Department budget.  General Milley,  Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the highest-ranking and most senior military officer in the United States, when considering his first duty, must have assigned himself the mission: 'look woke during testimony.'  On that I rate him a 10 of 10. He succeeded.

But I rate his accomplishment of the second duty a 0 of 10.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/understanding_general_mark_milley_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34