Author Topic: OMG: Contents of Ashli Babbitt’s Bag When She Was Shot Dead By Pelosi’s Cops is Stunning  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

OMG: Contents of Ashli Babbitt’s Bag When She Was Shot Dead By Pelosi’s Cops is Stunning

By
Staff Writer

on
July 14, 2021

I know I am not the only one who noticed that the media’s narrative about what happened at the Capitol on the 6th of January is complete and total bulls***.

Before the Karen’s come out of the woodwork, yes, I completely condemn the trespassing at the Capitol, it was stupid.

Those patriots who did it were fools for letting themselves be manipulated into doing so.  Worse yet, I’m sure there were some ‘true believers’ who really though this is what Trump wanted them to do … this is equally stupid.

However, the media narrative that ‘5 people were killed’ because of Trump supporter’s and their ‘insurrection’  is infuriatingly BS.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/07/omg-contents-of-ashli-babbitts-bag-when-she-was-shot-dead-pelosis-cops-is-shocking/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 02:27:18 pm by MOD3 »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kind of hard to take seriously anything resembling journalism with a byline starting with "OMG"

Is this the future of the press?  :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kind of hard to take seriously anything resembling journalism with a byline starting with "OMG"

Real Journalism uses BOOM in the Headline. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Not to mention not getting anywhere near the supposed point in the first four paragraphs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

Make-up, ✔

CDL, ✔

Hair scrunchie, ✔

Military ID to shop at the PX, ✔

Costco membership card, ✔

..., ✔

Stunning!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

If she wouldn't have been in the building with the mob in the first place breaking windows and ransacking the place, she wouldn't have gotten shot and killed.
Put the blame for her death on Trump who instigated the whole disgraceful affair. They all went there because their orange idol told them to go there.
Admit it...if this had been a leftist mob doing the exact things egged on by loser Biden, you would have all said she deserved what she got.
Don't be hypocrites.

Offline rustynail

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If she wouldn't have been in the building with the mob in the first place breaking windows and ransacking the place, she wouldn't have gotten shot and killed.
Put the blame for her death on Trump who instigated the whole disgraceful affair. They all went there because their orange idol told them to go there.
Admit it...if this had been a leftist mob doing the exact things egged on by loser Biden, you would have all said she deserved what she got.
Don't be hypocrites.
who knew that saying go peacefully protest was code for assault the congress, absolutely stunned my bieber!

Offline mountaineer

Don't be hypocrites.
Well, that's just crazy talk.  22222frying pan
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't be hypocrites.

Blame the victim.  What a POS you are, @goatprairie.   
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't be A'hole

I defend his right to be one. But he shouldn't be surprised when he is ridden like an ass when he acts like one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.