Author Topic: George W. Bush Criticizes Afghanistan Withdrawal: Fears for Women and Girls  (Read 203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George W. Bush Criticizes Afghanistan Withdrawal: Fears for Women and Girls

Simon Kent 14 Jul 2021

Former U.S. President George W. Bush criticized the Western withdrawal from Afghanistan on Wednesday, using an interview with a German broadcaster to outline his fears Afghan women and girls will “suffer unspeakable harm.”

Asked in an interview with German international broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW) whether the withdrawal is a mistake, Bush replied: “You know, I think it is, yeah, because I think the consequences are going to be unbelievably bad.”

As Breitbart News reported, Bush was made aware of the withdrawal plan ahead of time back in April.

On that occasion, Biden said “he and I have had many disagreements over policy throughout the years, we’re absolutely united in our respect and support for the valor. The courage and integrity of the women and men in the United States Armed Forces who served, and immensely grateful for the bravery and backbone they have shown through nearly two decades of combat deployments.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/14/george-w-bush-criticizes-afghanistan-withdrawal-fears-for-women-and-girls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Someone remind W Trump is no longer president.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,no surprise there since it IS a gurl.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!