Author Topic: ‘Stand Up, For God’s Sake!’: Biden Slams Republicans In Fiery Speech On Voting Laws  (Read 665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Stand Up, For God’s Sake!’: Biden Slams Republicans In Fiery Speech On Voting Laws

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
July 13, 2021 4:30 PM ET
Font Size:

President Joe Biden slammed Republicans while highlighting the right to vote and the need to “defend democracy” during his speech Tuesday in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Biden issued a stark view of election laws being enacted across the country, calling the ongoing fight a “test of our time.” Speaking at the National Constitution Center, the president spent time calling out Republicans, the Supreme Court decision on voting laws and the “assault on free and fair elections.”

“No other election has ever been held under such scrutiny, and such high standards. The ‘big lie’ is just that. A big lie,” Biden exclaimed, calling the 2020 election “the most scrutinized election ever in American history.”

“In America if you lose, you accept the results, you follow the Constitution,” he continued, targeting Republicans who have said the election was stolen. “You try again. You don’t call facts fake and try to bring down the American experiment just because you’re unhappy. That’s not statesmanship. That’s not statesmanship. That’s selfishness. That’s not democracy. ”

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/vh6o4l/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/13/joe-biden-slams-republicans-speech-philadelphia-voting-rights/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Biden Praises ‘Remarkable’ Democrat Officials For Changing Voting Rules Prior To 2020 Election
"... the reason Americans went to vote and the lengths they went to vote, to be able to vote, in this past election, were absolutely extraordinary."
by Gabriel Keane   
July 13, 2021

During a rant against voter integrity laws on Tuesday, Democrat president Joe Biden congratulated elected officials who changed voter and election laws ahead of the 2020 presidential election. Many such rule changes prior to the 2020 election have been heavily disputed and made the subject of large-scale lawsuits.

“America, America, Americans of every background voted,” Biden stuttered. “They voted for good jobs and higher wages. They voted for racial equity and justice. They voted to make healthcare a right and not a privilege, and the reason Americans went to vote and the lengths they went to vote, to be able to vote, in this past election, were absolutely extraordinary.”

more
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-biden-praises-remarkable-democrat-officials-for-changing-voting-rules-prior-to-2020-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Biden stated that he took and oath to defend and protect the Constitution --- I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  His lies are so blatant.  I listened to most of his speech, but a few times he stumbled over his words and I couldn't understand him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

"Stand up, Chuck!"

Offline rustynail

What happened to his 'decline' he seemed fine and fiery in this attack on republicans.

Offline bilo

I think I finally figured out the Rat pols views on voting. The Rats are so racist they don't believe their minority base will take the time to make a copy of their ID to send in with a ballot. In fact they don't believe their base will request a ballot so they need them blindly mailed out to everyone. Also, they don't believe their base will even mail in their ballot, instead they need drop boxes near them, or for someone to go door to door collecting the ballots.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats were for the Constitution, before they were against the Constitution "Obama", and now for the Constitution when the wind blows their way-Biden.
C H U T Z P A H
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions