Author Topic: Report: Kushner Family ‘Cozying Up’ to Nikki Haley with Private Luncheons  (Read 2037 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Kushner Family ‘Cozying Up’ to Nikki Haley with Private Luncheons

John Binder 13 Jul 2021

Jared Kushner’s family, the in-laws of former President Trump’s oldest daughter Ivanka Trump, are reportedly “cozying up” to former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley ahead of the 2024 Republican presidential primary race.

A report by Vanity Fair‘s Gabriel Sherman reveals that Jared Kushner’s parents, Charles and Seryl Kushner, hosted a private luncheon days ago at their Jersey Shore beach house so a close group of friends could meet Haley.

“According to two sources briefed on the event, Jared Kushner’s parents invited about 20 friends to meet former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley at the Kushners’ beach house on the Jersey Shore,” Sherman reported:

The Kushners’ chef prepared a meal of salad and salmon. At the event, Jared’s father Charles Kushner predicted that Haley would be “the first woman president,” one of the sources said. Some attendees made donations to Haley’s Stand for America PAC. (Charles Kushner did not respond to requests for comment).

Haley has made no secret of her 2024 ambitions. During a speech in New Jersey on Sunday night, Haley said she has “a big decision to make at the beginning of ‘23.” (A spokesperson for Haley did not respond to a request for comment).

If she runs, as many suspect, it will force Jared and Ivanka to choose between Trump family loyalty and one of their closest political allies (When she left the administration, Haley infamously described Jared as “a hidden genius”). Jared and Ivanka were in Aspen over the weekend and didn’t attend Charles Kushner’s lunch, a person close to Jared said. But last month, the couple was spotted visiting Haley and her husband, Michael Haley, at the Kiawah Island beach club in South Carolina. “They think very highly of Nikki. They get along great,” the person said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/13/report-kushner-family-cozying-up-to-nikki-haley-with-private-luncheons/
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:05:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nikki Haley?
NO DEAL.

Offline roamer_1

So much for kissing the ring being a reason for unity.

Looks like I won't be voting Republican any time soon.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

That makes two of us.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline art.prout

Offline Killer Clouds

Haley must be broke. She knows she has a snowballs chance in hell at winning the republicant vote much less the presidency EVER.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Haley has no chance.  She managed to alienate both sides of the Trump schism in the GOP.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline skeeter

We'll see how far kissing Jared Kushner's ring gets a candidate. My guess is not far.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

We'll see how far kissing Jared Kushner's ring gets a candidate. My guess is not far.

Naw, Kushner's just an emissary.

Offline Kamaji

It sounds like she is trying to make amends with President Trump.  Doing so through Jared Kushner, who appears to be one of Trump's lieutenants (I do not mean that with any negative connotations; all leaders must have assistants, commonly referred to as lieutenants) and gatekeepers.

Remains to be seen what comes of the attempt at rapproachment.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't believe that.

Charles Kushner, father of Jared Kushner and father-in-law of Ivanka Trump, hosted a fundraising event for Nikki Haley and speculated about the former South Carolina governor and U.N. ambassador becoming president.

I have no doubts.

IMHO Ivanka doesn't rate with the Kushners as much as Jared rated with Trump.  That I can absolutely see.

I can also see a Haley/Kushner ticket or Kushner/Haley ... just not so sure which party they will campaign under.  Jared has already stated f**k the GOP.

It won't be 3rd party, but what a surprise if they run under the DEM ticket.  That would shake things up quite a bit.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You all have lost your minds if you buy into this bullshit story. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
You all have lost your minds if you buy into this bullshit story.

Do you doubt that Charles Kushner held a fund raiser for Haley?? I sure don't.  I think there may be some bad blood between Trump and Charles --- Trump was friends with Christie and Christie was in large part responsible for putting Charles behind bars for awhile.  That was why Christie through he helped campaign for Trump, Trump never made him a part of his administration because of that situation. 

Offline skeeter

I don't believe that.
Haley has exactly zero to offer Trump.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

That's the way I see it and this is about the Kushner family backing Haley. Obviously not so much Jared but Charles. What role Jared will play remains to be seen.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Charles Kushner, father of Jared Kushner and father-in-law of Ivanka Trump, hosted a fundraising event for Nikki Haley and speculated about the former South Carolina governor and U.N. ambassador becoming president.

I have no doubts.

IMHO Ivanka doesn't rate with the Kushners as much as Jared rated with Trump.  That I can absolutely see.

I can also see a Haley/Kushner ticket or Kushner/Haley ... just not so sure which party they will campaign under.  Jared has already stated f**k the GOP.

It won't be 3rd party, but what a surprise if they run under the DEM ticket.  That would shake things up quite a bit.

Alright, but not without Tumpy's blessing. If this is happening, he is in the play.

Offline roamer_1

I think you're wrong. He's a player, not a Conservative. I don;t know the play, but if Kushners are moving things, they are moving them for Tumpy, not independent thereof. He is their entire meal ticket.

Offline Mesaclone

I think you're wrong. He's a player, not a Conservative. I don;t know the play, but if Kushners are moving things, they are moving them for Tumpy, not independent thereof. He is their entire meal ticket.

If President Trump is to lead the party to a win in '24 he needs to have as much of it supporting him as possible. The GOP must never be led by the "Bush" wing again, but it does need to bring in votes from the more moderate Republicans if it hopes to beat whoever the Dem nominee is. We can't simply excise everyone who's not as hardcore conservative as we'd like them to be. Nikki Haley can be useful in bringing in support from that centrist wing...she's perceived as more moderate than Trump but not in the Romney "traitor" category. As such, its wise to line up her support.

The key here is that these folks...the Haley's and the George P Bush's of the party...align to support the MAGA movement and President Trump. Not vice versa. The MAGA train IS the conservative movement...that blue collar, god fearing, free enterprise-get government out of my way, patriotic Americans support. Trump is simply securing his flanks within the conservative half of the country...and wisely so. More importantly, he is securing it without conceding to it on policy...on the contrary...people like Haley are bending the knee to MAGA conservatism. Which is the point of the Kushner's talking with her and others in her camp.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 05:06:53 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline roamer_1

If President Trump is to lead the party to a win in '24 he needs to have as much of it supporting him as possible. The GOP must never be led by the "Bush" wing again, but it does need to bring in votes from the more moderate Republicans if it hopes to beat whoever the Dem nominee is. We can't simply excise everyone who's not as hardcore conservative as we'd like them to be. Nikki Haley can be useful in bringing in support from that centrist wing...she's perceived as more moderate than Trump but not in the Romney "traitor" category. As such, its wise to line up her support.

The key here is that these folks...the Haley's and the George P Bush's of the party...align to support the MAGA movement and President Trump. Not vice versa. The MAGA train IS the conservative movement...that blue collar, god fearing, free enterprise-get government out of my way, patriotic Americans support. Trump is simply securing his flanks within the conservative half of the country...and wisely so. More importantly, he is securing it without conceding to it on policy...on the contrary...people like Haley are bending the knee to MAGA conservatism. Which is the point of the Kushner's talking with her and others in her camp.

I think you're dreaming.

Tumpy is NOT Conservatism, PERIOD.
And Tumpy is nothing but a player. He has no long held belief in conservatism, is raised with NYC values...
It is all facade... provable in his prior administration.

But, I am resigned to sitting out another one, as y'all are hellbent once again.
And will get the same results.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 05:13:08 am by roamer_1 »

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nicki Haley can burn in hell....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Nicki Haley can burn in hell....

That's right.