Author Topic: Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner Buy an Exclusive $24M Waterfront Estate Near Miami  (Read 292 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner Buy an Exclusive $24M Waterfront Estate Near Miami

Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, have splurged on yet another Miami-area property, the Real Deal reported. The sale on the ultra-exclusive Indian Creek Island closed in April for $24 million and the home is now owned by an entity reportedly connected to Kushner.

The guard-gated island, with only about 40 homes, is located in Miami’s Biscayne Bay.

Late last year, the couple sprang for a pricey vacant 2-acre lot—just down the street from this most recent purchase—for a whopping $32.2 million. That coveted plot of land was once owned by the singer Julio Iglesias.

The couple had future plans to build, but had been renting nearby in Arte—an oceanfront high-rise tower in Surfside, FL. That luxe building is located less than a mile from the Champlain Towers South, part of which collapsed last month.

Perhaps the couple wanted to leave their condo for the privacy and security of a mansion—which is a solid option with this turnkey purchase. When it was on the market, it was billed as the “finest move-in condition home available on Indian Creek Island.”.....

----------pictures of inside @link

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-buy-24m-miami-area-waterfront-estate/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 12:49:16 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.