Author Topic: Republicans Target Kamala Harris on Campaign Trail  (Read 191 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Target Kamala Harris on Campaign Trail
« on: July 14, 2021, 06:34:46 pm »
Republicans Target Kamala Harris on Campaign Trail

Jacob Bliss 14 Jul 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris has reportedly been the main target for Republicans hitting the campaign trail as they ramp up for the midterm elections.

Republicans have been attacking Harris, who has generally been left with a lower approval rating than President Joe Biden, even though Biden is still having trouble defining his achievements among voters. Recently, a pro-Biden super PAC released a memo saying voters are overwhelmingly clueless about any of his accomplishments.

However, Harris has been hammered by Republicans countless times and even Democrats on the administration’s handling of the border crisis.

She has even been criticized recently for insulting thousands of rural voters while Democrats spew false claims about the wave of voter integrity legislation that is taking shape across the country. Harris said that it is “almost impossible” for rural voters to “prove who they are” because it is difficult to access copy machines.

Keith Naughton, a veteran Republican strategist, told the Hill, that “Harris’s numbers aren’t as good as Biden’s. She hasn’t shown herself to be particularly adept on the trail in the public eye. … She just doesn’t seem to have very good instincts.”

“She’s a San Francisco Democrat,” he added. “She fits as a better target than Joe Biden does.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/14/republicans-target-kamala-harris-on-campaign-trail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Republicans Target Kamala Harris on Campaign Trail
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 07:10:03 pm »
If I heard she was coming to a town near me, I'd whip up a poster that says, "Made this myself, no Kinko's where I live  :crying:," and walk around in front of the venue.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org