State Chapters > Arizona

AZ Candidate Blake Masters: Conservatives Can’t Take the Senate Without Taking Back Arizona

<< < (2/14) > >>

libertybele:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on July 13, 2021, 11:27:51 pm ---NO! Stop it! Allowing a RINO will ensconce him in there for a generation.
That is EXACTLY why Republicans can't get anything done. They keep voting for RINOs in fear of the Democrats and wind up giving all their power to the Moderate Wing. NOTHING will change until you pry the levers of power away from those Moderate sonsabiches and hand them to Conservatives.

The ONLY thing that will fix this is enough Conservatives, and part of that enough is Murder Turtle and his ilk forced to step down. State Houses and Federal alike.

THEN, and ONLY THEN, can you effectively take on the Democrats.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:    :amen:

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on July 13, 2021, 11:21:05 pm ---Better than Kelly ?

I want a good conservative too.

But I'll take anything I can get to neuter Biden.

--- End quote ---

I refuse to vote for more of the same, and that's that.  As an Executive of the AZGOP. I intend to make them suffer if I have to.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on July 13, 2021, 11:27:51 pm ---NO! Stop it! Allowing a RINO will ensconce him in there for a generation.
That is EXACTLY why Republicans can't get anything done. They keep voting for RINOs in fear of the Democrats and wind up giving all their power to the Moderate Wing. NOTHING will change until you pry the levers of power away from those Moderate sonsabiches and hand them to Conservatives.

The ONLY thing that will fix this is enough Conservatives, and part of that enough is Murder Turtle and his ilk forced to step down. State Houses and Federal alike.

THEN, and ONLY THEN, can you effectively take on the Democrats.

--- End quote ---

Sing it loud and strong, Brother Roamer.  There is no daylight between you and me on that subject.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 14, 2021, 12:32:03 am ---Sing it loud and strong, Brother Roamer.  There is no daylight between you and me on that subject.

--- End quote ---

I don't find much difference between you and me generally @Cyber Liberty  :beer:

Other than that Tumpy thing...  :laugh:

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 14, 2021, 12:30:06 am ---I refuse to vote for more of the same, and that's that.  As an Executive of the AZGOP. I intend to make them suffer if I have to.

--- End quote ---

How do you say that? Azzgop? Maybe a hyphen...  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version