State Chapters > Arizona

AZ Candidate Blake Masters: Conservatives Can’t Take the Senate Without Taking Back Arizona

(1/14) > >>

mystery-ak:
AZ Candidate Blake Masters: Conservatives Can’t Take the Senate Without Taking Back Arizona

Allum Bokhari 13 Jul 2021

Recently-announced Arizona GOP Senate primary candidate Blake Masters, who is president of the Thiel Foundation, joined SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with Alex Marlow this morning to discuss his bid to oust Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ).

“I’m tossing my hat in the ring so we can take the seat back from the Democrats and from Mark Kelly,” said Masters, who added that he did not believe Arizonan voters genuinely want Democrat representation.

“Once we lost this Senate seat, two Senate seats in a matter of three years, I knew that wasn’t right, that didn’t represent where Arizonans were actually at.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/07/13/az-candidate-blake-masters-conservatives-cant-take-the-senate-without-taking-back-arizona/

Hoodat:
Conservatives can't take the Senate with the GOP standing in their way.

Cyber Liberty:
I don't know a thing about Masters.  Reading what little I have, he appears to be a Country Club Republican.  No Sale.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 13, 2021, 08:05:19 pm ---I don't know a thing about Masters.  Reading what little I have, he appears to be a Country Club Republican.  No Sale.

--- End quote ---

Better than Kelly ?

I want a good conservative too.

But I'll take anything I can get to neuter Biden.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on July 13, 2021, 11:21:05 pm ---Better than Kelly ?

I want a good conservative too.

But I'll take anything I can get to neuter Biden.

--- End quote ---

NO! Stop it! Allowing a RINO will ensconce him in there for a generation.
That is EXACTLY why Republicans can't get anything done. They keep voting for RINOs in fear of the Democrats and wind up giving all their power to the Moderate Wing. NOTHING will change until you pry the levers of power away from those Moderate sonsabiches and hand them to Conservatives.

The ONLY thing that will fix this is enough Conservatives, and part of that enough is Murder Turtle and his ilk forced to step down. State Houses and Federal alike.

THEN, and ONLY THEN, can you effectively take on the Democrats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version