Author Topic: AZ Candidate Blake Masters: Conservatives Can’t Take the Senate Without Taking Back Arizona  (Read 7570 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AZ Candidate Blake Masters: Conservatives Can’t Take the Senate Without Taking Back Arizona

Allum Bokhari 13 Jul 2021

Recently-announced Arizona GOP Senate primary candidate Blake Masters, who is president of the Thiel Foundation, joined SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with Alex Marlow this morning to discuss his bid to oust Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ).

“I’m tossing my hat in the ring so we can take the seat back from the Democrats and from Mark Kelly,” said Masters, who added that he did not believe Arizonan voters genuinely want Democrat representation.

“Once we lost this Senate seat, two Senate seats in a matter of three years, I knew that wasn’t right, that didn’t represent where Arizonans were actually at.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/07/13/az-candidate-blake-masters-conservatives-cant-take-the-senate-without-taking-back-arizona/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Conservatives can't take the Senate with the GOP standing in their way.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know a thing about Masters.  Reading what little I have, he appears to be a Country Club Republican.  No Sale.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I don't know a thing about Masters.  Reading what little I have, he appears to be a Country Club Republican.  No Sale.

Better than Kelly ?

I want a good conservative too.

But I'll take anything I can get to neuter Biden.

Offline roamer_1

Better than Kelly ?

NO! Stop it! Allowing a RINO will ensconce him in there for a generation.
That is EXACTLY why Republicans can't get anything done. They keep voting for RINOs in fear of the Democrats and wind up giving all their power to the Moderate Wing. NOTHING will change until you pry the levers of power away from those Moderate sonsabiches and hand them to Conservatives.

The ONLY thing that will fix this is enough Conservatives, and part of that enough is Murder Turtle and his ilk forced to step down. State Houses and Federal alike.

THEN, and ONLY THEN, can you effectively take on the Democrats.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:28:55 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline libertybele

That is EXACTLY why Republicans can't get anything done. They keep voting for RINOs in fear of the Democrats and wind up giving all their power to the Moderate Wing. NOTHING will change until you pry the levers of power away from those Moderate sonsabiches and hand them to Conservatives.

The ONLY thing that will fix this is enough Conservatives, and part of that enough is Murder Turtle and his ilk forced to step down. State Houses and Federal alike.

:thumbsup:    :amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Better than Kelly ?

I refuse to vote for more of the same, and that's that.  As an Executive of the AZGOP. I intend to make them suffer if I have to.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Sing it loud and strong, Brother Roamer.  There is no daylight between you and me on that subject.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

Sing it loud and strong, Brother Roamer.  There is no daylight between you and me on that subject.

I don't find much difference between you and me generally @Cyber Liberty  :beer:

Other than that Tumpy thing...  :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

I refuse to vote for more of the same, and that's that.  As an Executive of the AZGOP. I intend to make them suffer if I have to.

How do you say that? Azzgop? Maybe a hyphen...  :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How do you say that? Azzgop? Maybe a hyphen...  :laugh:

The Executives have already seen me be a pain in the ass....at my very first meeting.  A minor issue, but they noted it.  That rat-bastard from Gila County is my mark right now.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

The Executives have already seen me be a pain in the ass....at my very first meeting.  A minor issue, but they noted it.  That rat-bastard from Gila County is my mark right now.

That's the ticket. You put on your AZhole hat, and don't back up one bit. Call em on their duty. Make them jealous of their power. Remind them of the very principles they rely upon.

You ain't gonna get nothing done with tickling.

Sic Em!

888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's the ticket. You put on your AZhole hat, and don't back up one bit. Call em on their duty. Make them jealous of their power. Remind them of the very principles they rely upon.

You ain't gonna get nothing done with tickling.

Sic Em!

888high58888

The next Executive meeting will be in Coconino County.  And AZ GOP Chairman Kelli Ward knows her Vice Chairman (She's one of my Precinct Committeemen) is loaded for bear.  I am a quick study.

I am so pissed.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

The next Executive meeting will be in Coconino County.  And AZ GOP Chairman Kelli Ward knows her Vice Chairman (She's one of my Precinct Committeemen) is loaded for bear.  I am a quick study.

I am so pissed.

Good.

For me, the whole thing is riding on that audit... And heads need to roll if that proves out.

Any real news on that from the pipeline? Y'all are keeping the cards close to the chest... which can only mean two things. I am looking at the river, the pot, and the call, and y'all either have a pat hand or a bluff.  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good.

For me, the whole thing is riding on that audit... And heads need to roll if that proves out.

Any real news on that from the pipeline? Y'all are keeping the cards close to the chest... which can only mean two things. I am looking at the river, the pot, and the call, and y'all either have a pat hand or a bluff.  :shrug:

A "sign" from the AZ Senate:  They ordered an aggregate count of the ballots recently.  It's just a count of the total ballots.  They would not be doing that if the count of the total number of ballots equaled the total count coming out of the original counting back in November.  I think it's off by thousands of ballots.

That represents a problem for the "fair and square" crowd.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Black Masters seems to be an also ran.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Black Masters seems to be an also ran.

I'm looking forward to watching this one corkscrew his plane into the ground.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

A "sign" from the AZ Senate:  They ordered an aggregate count of the ballots recently.  It's just a count of the total ballots.  They would not be doing that if the count of the total number of ballots equaled the total count coming out of the original counting back in November.  I think it's off by thousands of ballots.

That represents a problem for the "fair and square" crowd.

Yeah, I saw that... Looking to count them themselves indicates a discrepancy between the election and the audit I suppose. And I would surmise, the weight of it is enough to matter - more than needed to reverse the win.

But that is hope, speculation, and unicorn farts until the ding dang report finally gets penned.
Though I take it the legislature got a peek.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, I saw that... Looking to count them themselves indicates a discrepancy between the election and the audit I suppose. And I would surmise, the weight of it is enough to matter - more than needed to reverse the win.

But that is hope, speculation, and unicorn farts until the ding dang report finally gets penned.
Though I take it the legislature got a peek.

Senate President Karen Fann and Whip Sonny Borrelli probably did, but that's about it.  I didn't get a chance to ask Sonny at the meeting we had Saturday.  He was busy teasing me for misspelling his name on the PowerPoint.   :silly:

Here's a bit of a quick rundown of State Politics.  The AZ GOP Chairman, Kelli Ward, lives in Mohave County.  Sonny Borrelli is the Senate Majority Whip from Kelli's city, Lake Havasu.  The Majority Whip in the Legislature (lower house) is one Leo Biasiucci.  Guess from where?  That's right.  Backwater Mohave County.  And I live in a backwater city in that County.

And our Congressman is Paul Gosar.  Next door, the Congressman is Andy Biggs.

Can you imagine any of these folks knuckling under?
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

Can you imagine any of these folks knuckling under?

Don't know any of em but you... But if they are Conservatives, they won't move an inch on principle. And that is to be hoped for more than anything else.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Yes, I've heard this before and watched the GOP (and conservatives) squander seat after seat after seat.  Take a look at Georgia and  tell me how that is working out for you.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Terrific.

And take the rest of us down too.

Spare me the retort (if you don't like it...run).  I plan on getting engaged as soon as I can (not running, but working on campaigns).

As near as I can tell, AZ conservatives haven't don't jack crap grooming people to step up.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
:thumbsup:    :amen:

Senator Kelly.....

Senator Sinema.......

Get used to those titles.

Offline roamer_1

Yes, I've heard this before and watched the GOP (and conservatives) squander seat after seat after seat.  Take a look at Georgia and  tell me how that is working out for you.

NONE of it is 'working' for me - which is why I haven't been a Republican since 07... Refusing to support it for any reason. And with no obligation to act like y'all, I vote only for Conservatives, dyed in the wool. I will compromise no more.

I will no no longer participate in their feckless 'defense', squandering what Yah has given us. You want my vote? Raise up Conservatives (REAL ones), or STFU.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Terrific.

And take the rest of us down too.

Spare me the retort (if you don't like it...run).  I plan on getting engaged as soon as I can (not running, but working on campaigns).

As near as I can tell, AZ conservatives haven't don't jack crap grooming people to step up.

Still reading AZCentral are we? 
I will NOT comply.