Author Topic: 'I Have The Right To Protect My Kids': Geraldo Rivera Wants To Keep Unvaccinated Out Of Stores, Scho  (Read 1374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I Have The Right To Protect My Kids': Geraldo Rivera Wants To Keep Unvaccinated Out Of Stores, Schools, Even Jobs

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
July 13, 2021 1:57 PM ET

Geraldo Rivera said Tuesday that people who refused to get vaccinated against coronavirus should face additional restrictions in the name of public safety.

Rivera quoted a New York Post article that said nearly a third of nursing home employees in New York have refused to take the coronavirus vaccine and argued that anyone who was not vaccinated should not be allowed to participate in certain public arenas.

“‘Nearly 1/3 of nursing home workers in NYS have not been vaccinated.’ Says the NYPost. ‘Absolutely insane’ says a local assemblyman. Agree with him,” Rivera tweeted, adding, “No Vaccine, no work, no school, no in-person shopping. You have a right not to be vaccinated. I have the right to protect my kids.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/13/geraldo-rivera-unvaccinated-coronavirus-restrictions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Whore-aldo has kids under age 12? If not, why are they not vaccinated, if Whore-aldo thinks that important? And if they are vaccinated, why doesn't Whore-aldo believe the vaccines are effective?

Whore-aldo has neither the authority/power to force people to be vaccinated nor to force the unvaccinated to remain in their homes. Whore-aldo can stay in his own home and self-copulate AFAIC!

Fixed a typo
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 08:35:23 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Whore-aldo has kids under age 12? If not, why are they not vaccinated, if Whore-aldo thinks that important? And of they are vaccinated, why doesn't Whore-aldo believe the vaccines are effective?

Whore-aldo has neither the authority/power to force people to be vaccinated nor to force the unvaccinated to remain in their homes. Whore-aldo can stay in his own home and self-copulate AFAIC!

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Idiot Jerry Rivers' children are old enough to make up their own minds about this, seems to me.
GERALDO'S JUNIORS Who are Geraldo Rivera’s children?
    Adriana Diaz, SEO reporter
    13:42 ET, Jun 8 2021Updated: 13:42 ET, Jun 8 2021

... Rivera has five children: Gabriel Miguel, Cruz Grant Rivera, Isabella Holmes, Simone Cruickshank, and Solita Liliana Rivera.

Gabriel Miguel was born in 1979 with his third wife, Sherryl Raymond. ...

Rivera's second son Cruz Grant Rivera was born in 1987. The identity of his mother is not publicized. ...

His next two children, Isabella Holmes and Simone Cruickshank were born in 1992 and 1994 to his fourth wife Cynthia Cruickshank.

Rivera's youngest, Solita Liliana Rivera, who was born in 2005 he shares with his current spouse Erica Michelle Levy.  ...
The Sun

If you're still scared, Jerry, keep your children at home.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

So basically, any time an unvaccinated person stands anywhere near Geraldo, his vaccine suddenly stops working?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hermetically seal them in Al Capones Vault till the pandemic is over.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Hermetically seal them in Al Capones Vault till the pandemic is over.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

So Whore-aldo has four children who are adults and one who is a minor who can legally receive the Pfizer vaccine (Moderna requested on June 10th an extension of their EUA to include youths down to age 12, https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-files-emergency-use-authorization-its-covid-19-vaccine , but the FDA seems to be dragging its feet).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You absolutely DO have the right to protect your kids, Mr. Rivera.  Your solution is as obvious as your ugly 'stache,

Keep them out of the stores, schools or even jobs and leave the rest of us the Hell alone.  That would be the evil conservative solution.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 03:44:42 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline art.prout

No one should pay no mind to this sleazy grifter.

Offline cato potatoe

Protect them from what?  The sniffles?

Offline thackney

If he believes the vaccine works, then his vaccinated kids are protected.

If he does not believe the vaccine works, how would vaccinating others protect his kids?

Pretty basic thinking,  but I do not believe thinking was involved with his concern.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Kamaji

If he thinks his kids are at risk in the big bad world, then he can damned well keep them quarantined at home.  There is no earthly reason why the rest of us should suffer for his psychosis.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So basically, any time an unvaccinated person stands anywhere near Geraldo, his vaccine suddenly stops working?
Why should it function any different than his brain?

Offline PeteS in CA

Why should it function any different than his brain?

****drummer   888high58888

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

If he does not believe the vaccine works, how would vaccinating others protect his kids?

Pretty basic thinking,  but I do not believe thinking was involved with his concern.

Thank you for so succinctly summarizing the argument that nearly all Covidiots fail to understand.

I'm beginning to think that what the Covidiots really want is to force everyone to get vaccinated in order to validate their own choice to be vaccinated... i.e., if everyone does it, then they can't be accused of doing something unnecessary.
Let it burn.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thank you for so succinctly summarizing the argument that nearly all Covidiots fail to understand.

I'm beginning to think that what the Covidiots really want is to force everyone to get vaccinated in order to validate their own choice to be vaccinated... i.e., if everyone does it, then they can't be accused of doing something unnecessary.

I think you are making a very excellent point here.  It's the essence of "peer pressure."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I'm sure his adult children appreciate his concern. They probably also wish he'd stop posting naked selfies online.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
I think you are making a very excellent point here.  It's the essence of "peer pressure."

Thanks.  Leftists generally seem to have a great need to validate their decisions based on what some group is doing. It seems like few of them have the ability to "go their own way." And increasingly, if they see people disagreeing with some action they have taken, or some belief they have, they want to force those people to change their minds.
Let it burn.

Offline berdie

Very well said!

Online Hoodat

Thanks.  Leftists generally seem to have a great need to validate their decisions based on what some group is doing. It seems like few of them have the ability to "go their own way." And increasingly, if they see people disagreeing with some action they have taken, or some belief they have, they want to force those people to change their minds.

This is the exact opposite of 'diversity'.  The Left is constantly peddling the word 'diversity', yet they are its biggest enemies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-