Author Topic: Kudlow: Biden tax hike 'seven times' as large as Trump tax cut  (Read 419 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kudlow: Biden tax hike 'seven times' as large as Trump tax cut
Fox Business host 'surprised that 'socially woke' CEO's are not picketing to have their taxes raised

By Larry Kudlow FOXBusiness

"Yellen sees U.S. companies pushing to back global tax deal." That’s a Bloomberg headline story from earlier this morning.

Digging a little deeper in her interview, she said that U.S. companies are likely to provide crucial support.

Kind of like falling on your sword, huh? Throwing yourself in front of the train—or at least I have this picture of CEOs sobbing wildly because they can't get a tax hike that would reduce their profits, lower their stock prices, cut back on their payroll and undermine their productivity.

I'm surprised these CEOs, as socially woke as they have all become, when it comes to their own financial statement, are not picketing together with large placards saying "please raise my taxes."

They would march not just to raise their domestic income taxes, but their capital gains taxes, death taxes and overseas taxes.

So I’m still looking for this news event, but I don't see it.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/kudlow-the-biden-tax-hike-is-7-times-as-large-as-the-trump-tax-cut
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Kudlow: Biden tax hike 'seven times' as large as Trump tax cut
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 01:58:39 am »
American CITIZENS are f(*&ing tired of the talk of higher taxes.  Higher taxes means more jobs get exported from USA shores.  We are already seeing the effect of higher inflation, borders being invaded by illegal aliens, rampant crime fully supported by the Democommies, and on and on.

Americans should rise up and vote out every last Democommie, and every RINO!  These people are unAmerican.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Kudlow: Biden tax hike 'seven times' as large as Trump tax cut
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 06:15:58 am »
We are living in the NeverTrumper/democrat utopia, because people loved their ears tickled by liars, and deaf to those that warned them of dire consequences.  This doesn't end until America collapses.  Then fools will be ready to turn to God, wearing their blue Monica dresses.  They really don't understand the answer they are going to get, smart people already know.
(Away you workers, and stooges of iniquity, be gone.  Your work is done serving Satan and his minions)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions