Author Topic: Sean Parnell: I Will Vote To Ban Critical Race Theory In Schools And The Military  (Read 186 times)

rangerrebew

Sean Parnell: I Will Vote To Ban Critical Race Theory In Schools And The Military

The candidate for an open U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania details exactly which bills to stop critical race theory he’ll support if he wins.

By Sean Parnell
July 13, 2021

More than one-half century ago, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. stood at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial with a plea for unity and an end to racism in the United States. He dreamt of a country in which all people were judged by the content of the character and not the color of their skin.

As an infantry platoon leader amidst 485 days of fierce fighting on the Afghan-Pakistan border during the War in Afghanistan, my men and I lived that aspiration. Eighty-five percent of my “Outlaw Platoon” earned Purple Hearts for wounds received in combat from those determined to kill us. But we stuck together and eliminated 350 enemy combatants on our way to becoming one of the most celebrated platoons since September 11.

Looking back now at those life-or-death moments in combat, the last thing on my mind was the skin color of the people fighting alongside me. The only thing that mattered was knowing I could trust a fellow soldier with my life.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/13/sean-parnell-i-will-vote-to-ban-critical-race-theory-in-schools-and-the-military/

rangerrebew

If the democrats lose control of congress and republicans pass a bill to ban CRT from the military, I doubt the current military leadership would comply.   :bullie pirate:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:47:57 am by rangerrebew »