Author Topic: Monthly payments of up to $300 per child are starting for most families — and could keep coming for  (Read 384 times)

Offline libertybele

Monthly payments of up to $300 per child are starting for most families — and could keep coming for years

That’s the prediction made by some analysts and advocates, regardless of whether they support or oppose the expanded Child Tax Credit payouts, which are due to start Thursday and stem from March’s $1.9 trillion stimulus law.

“It’s very difficult for me to imagine that this will be going away anytime soon,” said Michael Strain, director of economic policy studies at the conservative-leaning American Enterprise Institute.

Strain said it’s unlikely that lawmakers would reduce the Child Tax Credit after ramping it up this year, and while it’s possible the CTC could go back to getting paid out only once a year at tax time rather than through some monthly installments, he wouldn’t bet on it.................

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/monthly-payments-of-up-to-300-per-child-are-starting-for-most-families-and-could-keep-coming-for-years-11622145562?mod=home-page
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Do fur babies qualify for these payments?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

@DefiantMassRINO I wish they do..I have three pups...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

If they did, you'd see the animal shelters empty out very quickly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If they did, you'd see the animal shelters empty out very quickly.

lol so true..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34