Author Topic: NYC black principal probed for vowing to get rid of all white teachers, asked faculty to conspire wi  (Read 506 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYC black principal probed for vowing to get rid of all white teachers, asked faculty to conspire with her
July 12, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

The New York City Department of Education has launched a probe into a black principal who’s been accused of anti-white bias and attempting to drive white teachers from her school.

The investigation into Paula Lev, the High School for Law and Public Service principal, began after faculty members filed complaints accusing her of discriminating against white staff and attempting to get a white colleague fired from a job.

Those faculty members filed a complaint recently with the NYC Education Department and expressed that they had “no confidence” in her ability to lead the school, according to the New York Post which obtained a copy of the complaint.

The complaint also alleges that Lev “flagrantly but unsuccessfully attempted to divide our school by race’ and told an employee that she ‘was going to get rid of all these white teachers that aren’t doing anything for the kids of our community,” adding: “She definitely has something against white people.”

Lev, 39, who is from the Dominican Republic, also allegedly asked a faculty member to “conspire with her” to get a white female colleague fired, the complaint — filed with the Education Department’s Office of Equal Opportunity — noted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/12/nyc-black-principal-probed-for-vowing-to-get-rid-of-all-white-teachers-asked-faculty-to-conspire-with-her-1102542/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

NYC Principal Conspired to Oust White Employees, Now She’s Getting Exactly What’s Coming To Her … Says Report

By
Staff Writer

on
July 14, 2021

A principal in the New York City school system has lost a vote of no confidence as the faculty rose against her promise to eliminate all of the white teachers.

The principal of High School for Law and Public Service in the Washington Heights, in Manhattan announced that she wanted to rid the school of all white teachers and she said it in Spanish. She was slapped with a no-confidence vote over her racist plans.

A complaint filed against principal Paula Lev, alleges that she told a faculty member that she “was going to get rid of all these white teachers that aren’t doing anything for the kids of our community.”

The complaint was filed with New York City’s Department of Education Office of Equal Opportunity. They claim that she asked a faculty member to work with her to rid the school of white teachers.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/07/nyc-principal-conspired-to-oust-white-employees-now-shes-getting-exactly-whats-coming-to-her-says-report/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 04:34:58 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is that like having a sternly worded letter placed in her permanent file?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How does one determine if someone is "white"?  Many diversity programs count Spaniards (people from Spain itself) as white.

In many Latin American cultures, there is a divide among people of European, African, and Indigenous descent.

Is there a skin color palette to determine whiteness?

Are there cultural and demographic determinants such as education, income, langauge, music preferences, cousine, religion, family structure, entertainment, etc.?

Would listening to polka music be sufficient to designate someone as white?

Would I score less white because I have less privilege than a Kennedy?

Like with a credit score, are there things I can do to improve my whiteness score?  Would watching Masterpiece Theater on PBS help me improve my whiteness score?

Would there be whiteness agencies that track and report on my whiteness, like credit bureaus do for credit scores?

Would changing my religious affiliation from Catholic to Protestant improve my whiteness score?  I know being Catholic might disqualify me from joining the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan.  Which Protestant denomination would best help my whiteness score - Episcopalian or Presbyterian?

Is there a study guide and preparation course to help me pass the whiteness exam?

I have the misfortune of being a white person who is not white enough to have all the privilege I'd like to have.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@DefiantMassRINO

Frankly,I am more than a little suprised,and a little encouraged,that a teachers board in NYC would vote to give her the boot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@DefiantMassRINO

Frankly,I am more than a little suprised,and a little encouraged,that a teachers board in NYC would vote to give her the boot.
@sneakypete
I doubt she will get the boot, this is NYC so she will either be transferred to another school or as I recall they have a special facility where they send the rotten ones to sit around reading or roaming the internet while collecting full pay and benefits.