Author Topic: Dick Morris: Biden Aides Attacking Harris to Prevent Her From Invoking 25th Amendment  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dick Morris: Biden Aides Attacking Harris to Prevent Her From Invoking 25th Amendment

By Brian Freeman    |   Sunday, 11 July 2021 05:14 PM

President Joe Biden's aides are leaking stories criticizing Vice President Kamala Harris because they are concerned she will invoke the 25th Amendment in an attempt to remove the president from office, political strategist Dick Morris said on Sunday.

Speaking on “The Cats Roundtable” radio show on WABC 770 AM hosted by John Catsimatidis, Morris explained his rationale behind his thinking by referring to a recent article in The New York Times that “talks about how Harris is not ready for prime time. She was antagonizing her staff. She screwed up on the trip to the border,” as well as other negative items about her.

Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, said that he can deduce from his experience in Washington that the leak for the story “must have undoubtedly come from the Biden forces.”

Morris said that this makes sense, because “the rumor I keep hearing from sources close to the White House is that Biden is getting worse. That the dementia is really becoming noticeable and harder to control and harder to camouflage. I believe there may be a move coming to invoke the 25th Amendment against Biden and replace him with Harris.”

In order to defend against this possibility, which Morris indicated might increase, “Biden’s people are pushing back against it by shooting at Harris and saying that she’s not really ready to be president.”

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/dick-morris-biden-harris/2021/07/11/id/1028224/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Harris will NEVER be ready to be POTUS.  She is way over her head.  One just can't take incompetence and make something of substance.  If there is infighting amongst the Democommies, so much the better for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

Offline mountaineer

President "People in rural areas don't have access to photocopiers" (story here) vs. President "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

It's a tossup, really.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 10:13:49 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Harris will NEVER be ready to be POTUS.  She is way over her head.  One just can't take incompetence and make something of substance.  If there is infighting amongst the Democommies, so much the better for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

I get what you're saying, but she was put in that position for a reason. I just don't think that reason has been revealed yet.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele opines:
"I get what you're saying, but she was put in that position for a reason. I just don't think that reason has been revealed yet."

OK, here's my revelation:
kamala sutra was put there to be "a placeholder", just as was ol' white joe installed to be a placeholder in his office.

At the appropriate time, she will be forced to resign (before he does or before he's removed), and the REAL "intended occupant" for the VP position will be slipped into place.

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
shooting at Harris and saying that she’s not really ready to be president

christian:
A perfect matched set, Biden isn't ready to be a President either!  What you get when you elect a slick willy, Obama, Biden.  Proof there are fools, damned fools, and democrat politicians.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

I actually hope she does invoke the 25th Amendment.  The sooner the better.  This should leave no doubt to anyone that a coup has taken place.  Democrat legislators will be forced to choose between Biden or Harris, which will fracture their party, while Republicans unite for his removal, for reasons that were painfully clear before the November election.  And once Harris is confirmed, Democrats immediately surrender their control of the Senate.

Bring it on!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

We should all start a letter-writing campaign to persuade Harris to invoke Amendment XXV.  It would be political suicide for Harris and her party.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-