Author Topic: ALERT: Biden Deploying Troops To American Cities After Dems Get Their Wish … War At Home  (Read 160 times)

rangerrebew

ALERT: Biden Deploying Troops To American Cities After Dems Get Their Wish … War At Home

By
Staff Writer

on
July 11, 2021

Violence in Democratic cities is out of control. Biden will be sending task forces to Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. The task force will be led by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. It will be interesting to see what roadblocks Biden puts up to be politically correct. I notice that three cities Biden did not include. Portland, Seattle, and Minneapolis.

Why did Biden not include those cities? Violence is out of hand. Is it because the violence in those cities is run by MLB and antifa. Coincidence? I think not.

Chicago just had a horrendous Fourth of July weekend with 108 people were shot, 19 of them fatally. Shootings are 58% higher than in 2019. @020 numbers are skewed because of the lockdown, so using 2019 figures is more accurate. large increases in other Democratic cities have been experiencing the same type of increases. It is not yet clear what the plan is for these federal agents. I’m sure Biden will tell us just as soon as his bosses tell him.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/07/alert-biden-deploying-troops-to-american-cities-after-dems-push-to-defund-the-police-gives-rise-to-war-zones/?utm_source=BS-Mailer-BW-WARMUP-5-27-21&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:41806638&utm_campaign=7/11%20ALERT:%20Biden%20Deploying%20Troops%20To%20American%20Cities%20After%20Dems%20Get%20Their%20Wish%20%E2%80%A6%20War%20At%20Home%20(Duplicate%20%231)