Author Topic: Record number of Americans find abortion ‘morally acceptable,’ poll finds  (Read 727 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 8888crybaby

Record number of Americans find abortion ‘morally acceptable,’ poll finds
July 11, 2021 | BPR Wire

Mary Margaret Olohan, DCNF

A record number of Americans find abortion “morally acceptable” though American sentiment on the matter is sharply divided, a Gallup poll released Wednesday found.

Forty-seven percent of Americans find abortion acceptable, while 46% think abortion is wrong from a moral perspective, the poll found. The percentage of Americans who find abortion acceptable increased two points, the highest level of support Gallup has found since it began tracking the matter two decades ago.

The poll found that Democrats (64%) and independent voters (51%) have grown more likely to say that abortion is morally acceptable. Twenty-six percent of Republicans polled find abortion morally acceptable.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/11/record-number-of-americans-find-abortion-morally-acceptable-poll-finds-1101998/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If the majority says murder is okay, will that mean the bowels of hell will bloat and surge?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We are a Godless country lead by Godless elected officials.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We are a Godless country lead by Godless elected officials.
How many of them were actually elected? It used to be they'd just line their pockets and leave our rights alone. Now they want us to be their slaves.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis