Author Topic: ‘Maybe I don’t say no enough’: Kamala Harris quips that she will have to stop agreeing to take so mu  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Maybe I don’t say no enough’: Kamala Harris quips that she will have to stop agreeing to take so much responsibility from Biden after heavy criticism of her handling of the border

In an interview with BET, VP Kamala Harris jokingly said,  'Yeah, maybe I don't say "no" enough' to Joe Biden when asked if she has too many responsibilities
    Harris' comments come at a time when she's being heavily criticized for her handling of the border crisis and claims that her staff is treated  'like s**t' 
    Harris remained optimistic during the BET interview: 'I do believe that these things are achievable. It's just a lot of hard work, but that's why we're here'
    The allegations about how her staff is treated were highlighted in a bombshell report by Politico last week

By Christopher Eberhart For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:18 EDT, 10 July 2021 | Updated: 00:57 EDT, 11 July 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris quipped that she will have to stop agreeing to take on more responsibilities from the president amid criticism over her handling of the southern border crisis and claims her office is plagued by fighting.

About 19 minutes into the 20-minute interview with BET that aired Friday, broadcaster Soledad O'Brien rattled off Harris' major undertakings.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9776433/Kamala-Harris-quips-stop-agreeing-responsibility-Biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

"I'm just a girl who can't say no," cackles the administration's version of Aldo Annie.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When in situations like this, play your strong suite Heels-up.  Dress up as a teenage girl (Joe likes em young) and do what you do.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Hi, Kamala! Didn't expect to see you here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: ‘Maybe I don’t say no enough’
-------------------------------------------------

Man, was that ever an understatement.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

Kamalass went from do anything to do nothing.

Offline skeeter

'Responsibility' might not be the right word here.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The memes are writing themselves on MeWe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Kamala announces she needs to defy the President more?  After jan 6th, the Country needs more rebellion?  I mean besides antifa, BLM?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

Hi, Kamala! Didn't expect to see you here.
They don't call him Creepy Uncle Joe for nothing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

When in situations like this, play your strong suite Heels-up.  Dress up as a teenage girl (Joe likes em young) and do what you do.
Kamel-a does what she does all the time.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington