Author Topic: Pelosi’s Husband Bought up to $11 Million of Big Tech Stocks  (Read 785 times)

Online corbe

Pelosi’s Husband Bought up to $11 Million of Big Tech Stocks

BY KATABELLA ROBERTS July 9, 2021 Updated: July 9, 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) husband bought up to $11 million worth of big tech stocks in May and June, according to a financial disclosure form filed July 2 and signed by the Democratic leader.

Paul Pelosi, who owns and operates a San Francisco-based real estate and consulting firm, bought 4,000 shares of Alphabet on June 18 at a strike price of $1,200, according to the report.

He made an initial $4.8 million gain from Alphabet’s rising share price, which has since grown to $5.3 million, Bloomberg reported.

Prior to that, on May 21, Pelosi purchased up to $1 million worth of call options in Amazon, along with up to $250,000 in call options on Apple.

<..snip..>

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pelosis-husband-bought-up-to-11-million-of-big-tech-stocks_3893907.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Pelosi’s Husband Bought up to $11 Million of Big Tech Stocks
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 03:12:54 pm »
Well, I look at it this way.  Sure he and Nasty Nan broke some rules, but in his case, there is no amount of money out there worth being married to that bitch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 03:19:04 pm »
It boggles my mind, and angers me that someone in such a unique position of power, influence and control is allowed to "play the market" in this manner - using options trades to cash in on what can only be presumed to be insider information.

It is especially galling when I am expressly forbidden from doing so simply because I work for a financial services firm, and cannot place options trades even when I have no such knowledge. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 03:35:33 pm »
It boggles my mind, and angers me that someone in such a unique position of power, influence and control is allowed to "play the market" in this manner - using options trades to cash in on what can only be presumed to be insider information.

It is especially galling when I am expressly forbidden from doing so simply because I work for a financial services firm, and cannot place options trades even when I have no such knowledge.

Very true.  What kind of perplexes me, is that I thought that SEC had rules on law makers and their families, where portfolios had to be managed by an independent 3rd party.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 04:07:40 pm »
It's a Big Club.   And Republicans aren't interested in going after Nancy because they are in the same club.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 04:18:32 pm »
Well at least there is an element of risk in this scam. Diane Feinstein steering money into her husbands company for years while sitting on the senate appropriations committee. 100% guaranteed profitability.

CA has the most corrupt state contingent in DC by a long shot.

Offline art.prout

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 04:42:52 pm »
Hmm, $11 million sounds like it is small change for them...  likely just a small fraction of what they've stolen over the many years.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 04:47:43 pm »
Hmm, $11 million sounds like it is small change for them...  likely just a small fraction of what they've stolen over the many years.

Yep, it's only "insider trading", when you are on the outside.