Author Topic: Are Conservatives Finally Learning How to Fight?  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are Conservatives Finally Learning How to Fight?
« on: July 10, 2021, 01:05:33 pm »
Are Conservatives Finally Learning How to Fight?
By Jeff Charles | Jul 10, 2021 8:30 AM ET

The battle over Critical Race Theory (CRT) is still raging after having been in full swing for several months. All indications suggest that the conflict is far from settled. But a closer look at the situation reveals that this is more than just another battlefield in the culture war. Indeed, this might be the beginnings of a much-needed paradigm shift on the right.

Over the past few months, we have seen story after story after story detailing how parents are fighting back against school districts and school boards seeking to teach elements of CRT in their classrooms. In several cases, they have won crucial victories in the battle over what should be taught to their children.

Even more noteworthy, however, is the fact that conservatives are winning the battle in the culture. The movement has managed to gain the upper hand when it comes to influencing public opinion. Recent polls demonstrate most Americans do not favor the teaching of CRT’s tenets in K-12 classrooms.

Democratic politicians, left-leaning media activists, and members of teacher’s unions have fought hard to push for CRT and woke theology in the classroom. They have attempted to shame and deceive Americans into getting on board.

So far, they have failed.

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/07/10/are-conservatives-finally-learning-how-to-fight-n408898
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Are Conservatives Finally Learning How to Fight?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 01:41:06 pm »
@mystery-ak

Conservatives have always known how to fight. Their key mistake has always been trusting the RINO's to back them,and letting them have leadership positions.

Make no mistake about it,the RINO's like Romney are MUCH more of a danger to the Republic than the Dims because they are traitors working on the inside.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 10:32:07 pm »
The only reason [so-called] conservatives are "fighting" now is because they've learned by the example of Mr. Trump.

It's kind of like "The Time Machine" (1960 edition with Rod Taylor). The Elois are passive and helpless in the face of attacks by the Morlochs, until George the time traveler demonstrates for them how to "fight back". Then they followed.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 01:46:23 am »
I don't think it's necessarily conservatives fighting verses average Americans seeing the result of progressivism such as the results of Defund the Police efforts, CRT, Inflation, ect ect
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy