Author Topic: ‘Daddi Warcrimes’: Activist Artist Detained For Vandalizing Hunter Biden Exhibit  (Read 337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Daddi Warcrimes’: Activist Artist Detained For Vandalizing Hunter Biden Exhibit

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
July 09, 2021 9:24 PM ET

Authorities arrested Rod Webber, an artist and documentary filmmaker, for vandalizing a New York City gallery exhibiting Hunter Biden’s artwork Friday.

Webber filmed himself silently entering the George Burges Gallery where he began to spray paint the words “Daddi Warcrimes” on the gallery’s wall. A witness of the incident immediately detained Webber from behind, holding him with both arms, calling it a “citizen’s arrest.”

“You’re assaulting me, you are assaulting me, sir. Get off of me,” Webber said to the detainee, who he called “Bob”. “You have no right to constrain me like this.”

more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh7rZsYGExE
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So he was caught by Gomer Pyle? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

For $500K you get Hunter's finger painting, an executive order, and anonymity.  Sounds fair.