Author Topic: White House Announces Joe Biden Trip to Philadelphia to Fight Pennsylvania Senate Audit of Election  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Hoodat

White House Announces Joe Biden Trip to Philadelphia to Fight Pennsylvania Senate Audit of Election Result, The Election Corruption Must Be Maintained At All Costs

Sundance   |   July 9, 2021

I hate to say I told ya so, but…. [SEE HERE]  The stakes are just too high to allow the Senate in Pennsylvania to conduct a 2020 election audit; and all prior corrupt activity must be protected and maintained.  As a direct result the White House is announcing the people behind Joe Biden are immediately dispatching all federal resources to Philadelphia to begin the war against Pennsylvania voters.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/07/09/white-house-announces-joe-biden-trip-to-philadelphia-to-fight-pennsylvania-senate-audit-of-election-result-the-election-corruption-must-be-maintained-at-all-costs/

It is quite telling when the Federal regime puppet interferes with a State audit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Trump should Troll him and go to PA right around the same time, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
   Trump should Troll him and go to PA right around the same time, IMHO.
It'd be interesting to see who drew the larger crowd... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden does not draw more than 20 folks.  You have to remember, it is very difficult for the Dems to get their electorate out, out od the grave that is!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Biden does not draw more than 20 folks.  You have to remember, it is very difficult for the Dems to get their electorate out, out od the grave that is!!!
You know how that in-person thingy goes. It's hard to show up more than once at the same time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia