Author Topic: Kamala Harris announces ‘first-of-its-kind’ $25M DNC initiative to ‘protect voters’  (Read 463 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris announces ‘first-of-its-kind’ $25M DNC initiative to ‘protect voters’
July 9, 2021 | Tom Tillison

Vice President Kamala Harris announced Thursday that the Democratic National Committee is dedicating $25 million for a new initiative “investing in the tools and technology to register voters, to educate voters, to turn out voters, to protect voters.”

Speaking at the Louis Stokes Library of Howard University in Washington, Harris engaged in some heavy-duty fearmongering that prompted Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp to say “the vice president is lying like the president has been about Georgia’s law.”

“I’m pleased to announce that the Democrats are making a $25 million investment to expand the I Will Vote campaign,” she said. “This campaign is grounded in the firm belief that everyone’s vote matters. That your vote matters. And we saw this in 2020. More Americans turned out to vote than ever before. In the middle of a pandemic.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/09/kamala-harris-announces-first-of-its-kind-25m-dnc-initiative-to-protect-voters-1101210/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She's the D&C Spokesperson, now?

Unbecoming that the Democrats are blatantly shelling out cash to protect their "right" to stuff the Ballot Box in Conjunction with Biden's 'Keep the Steal Campaign' visit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure ACORN is searching for a job, this will do.  They did such a bang-up job before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

"Tools and technology" = Zuckerboxes.

Online mountaineer

a new initiative “investing in the tools and technology to register voters, to educate voters, to turn out voters, to protect voters.”
Just do what Joe Kennedy did during the Democrat primary of 1960 in West Virginia: hand out $20 bills to potential voters before telling them how to vote (maybe have to increase that to $100, to account for inflation).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
$25M?  Is that what ballot box computer hackers charge nowadays?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.